SAU Community

Stagea Suspension

Sydneykid

Here they are in a NISMO catalogue.

The complete coilover they are from are sold here, http://www.perfectrun.com.au/performance%2...attackrtune.htm

SPECS:

4WD(A/T車)用 ノーマル形状減衰力固定式 

車高変化代:Fr 約-30mm Rr 約-20mm

バネ定数:Fr37.2(3.8) Rr43.2(4.4) N/mm(kgf/mm)

....anything else :banana:

post-780-1215592701_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

was just wondering if anybody could let me know what front sway bar a (RWD) stagea uses. i know the AWD ones use a GTR bar but im just wondering if i would only require a GTS-T sway bar. i really need to upgrade the sway bars as my car didnt even come with a rear bar at all and i want to do both at the same time. cheers for any help.

Has anyone replaced JUST their springs?

I've got healthy Nismo shocks, but jeezus, I can get 4-5 fingers between tyre and guard all round.

Can I use R33 GTS-T springs? GT-R springs? Want to get it down minimum 50mm or so. Probably 60+.

Has anyone replaced JUST their springs?

I've got healthy Nismo shocks, but jeezus, I can get 4-5 fingers between tyre and guard all round.

Can I use R33 GTS-T springs? GT-R springs? Want to get it down minimum 50mm or so. Probably 60+.

Nope, but I've got standard s1 RS-Four springs for sale if you want them...

was just wondering if anybody could let me know what front sway bar a (RWD) stagea uses. i know the AWD ones use a GTR bar but im just wondering if i would only require a GTS-T sway bar. i really need to upgrade the sway bars as my car didnt even come with a rear bar at all and i want to do both at the same time. cheers for any help.

Are there mounting holes for the rear ones or are you saying your model never had any?

I think (these are old whiteline refS) Rear: BNR11XZ (22mm adjustable) and Front: BNF27 22mm or 24mm - whatever is an upgrade for you - but try to get hold of SK - he is the expert and makes them under the Selby brand I believe at Superior Suspension in Sydney.

yeah i have mounting holes but it seems to be a hit and miss with the rear wheel drives if they have a rear bar from factory or not. i have tried sk but he gets busy sometimes. might try and ring his work shop then, cheers.

ps. im pretty sure that front bar ref # is for an AWD/GTR front sway bar which i assume is completly different to my front end as the front struts a very different also

That's true, the front suspension on RWD's is completely different, so I wouldn't be surprised to find that the stabiliser bars are different and/or attach to the body or suspension in a different way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys..

How hard is it to install Tein Super Wagons on a S2 Stagea?? Can it be done with mates or should I take it to a suspension place to do it.

Reason is that I'm might be looking in getting either Tein Super Wagon or Tein GT Wagon coilovers.

I've got three places where i can do it

1. mates backyard (have jacks and tools - very backyarder)

2. mates workshop (many tools and hoist)

or

3. Take to a suspension place and get them to install it

What should I do...let alone what set of coilovers to buy???

Hey guys..

How hard is it to install Tein Super Wagons on a S2 Stagea?? Can it be done with mates or should I take it to a suspension place to do it.

Reason is that I'm might be looking in getting either Tein Super Wagon or Tein GT Wagon coilovers.

I've got three places where i can do it

1. mates backyard (have jacks and tools - very backyarder)

2. mates workshop (many tools and hoist)

or

3. Take to a suspension place and get them to install it

What should I do...let alone what set of coilovers to buy???

Number 2!! i went with the Tein Super Wagons, did mine in 45mins by myself! didn't even have to take off the wheels!

Hey guys, I have done a search but I can't find any details.

I am after setup details for a wheel alignment for my brothers stagea. He has a S2 RS4. It is sitting pretty low (310mm Centre of the wheel to the guard) and has some massive camber (will be getting fixed soon).

The car goes in tomorrow and I would like to know what the best setup would be.

Cheers.

Sydney Kid Please Check Your Pm's AS i still have not recived my Refund for the caster and camber Bush's and it has been a month, after being told they where on site and would be in my hands in 1-3 workin days and waitin 2 weeks because of "Stock being sold" after i already paid for it. i have talked with Matt Cook and org'd a refund for $302 mid Aug it still it has come to nothing.

Due to your trader rating i thought that this would be a clean sale but has turned out to be SUS.

i dont know how you guys run things but by anyones standard this is bull shit and expect this to be sorted ASAP.

You have my contact details, use them as i dont have the use of the internet to often as discussed in my previous pm's

Hey guys, I have done a search but I can't find any details.

I am after setup details for a wheel alignment for my brothers stagea. He has a S2 RS4. It is sitting pretty low (310mm Centre of the wheel to the guard) and has some massive camber (will be getting fixed soon).

The car goes in tomorrow and I would like to know what the best setup would be.

Cheers.

I think its in the Whiteline gruop buy thread but it goes like this:

Front:

Caster Left: as much as possible (5 deg or more

Caster Right: whatever you got on the right less 1/4 degree (to allow for road camber)

Camber L&R 1 deg negative

Toe in L&R zero

Rear:

Camber L&R neg 0.5 deg

Toe in L&R minus 2mm

Hey guys, alignment has been done. The camer is rediculouse and will be fixed as soon as my brother has the cash.

Can you let me know if there is anything wrong with these settings.

Cheers.

All OK except the camber F&R

You can't get enough adjustment so you have to get the adjustable bushes - some one was selling a kit on this forum (cant remember if it was front or rear).

Hey guys, alignment has been done. The camer is rediculouse and will be fixed as soon as my brother has the cash.

Can you let me know if there is anything wrong with these settings.

Cheers.

These figures looks very familiar. Almost like mine when i got the car. The rear camber.

For the Front:

Get a camber kit (outer). Thats should gives you around 1 deg adjustments.

For the rear :

1. Get an adjustable arm. i think just jap sells them. That should take care of the problem. If you use the Camber bush kit you will never get enough adjustment just by using 1 kit. If you use 2 kits, i rahter use the adjustable arm to save costs.

Hope this will help you.

ok, so i asked a few weeks ago if anybody knew what sort of front sway bar the RWD spec stagea used. not getting much confirmation i brought a GTST one and decided today to have a fiddle. well as it turns out i already had a 25.5mm sway bar on the front not sure if this is standard or not and it was solid also so i decided that i would leave it on but that is not before i took it of to compare the two. as u can see from the picture they do vary slightly but i think it would bolt on if u turned the end links around so that they faced outward instead of inwards.

post-44842-1219993095_thumb.jpg

i also got busy today and fitted the heavy duty sway bar in the rear which is great as i didnt have one fitted at all. my Kei Office coil overs arrived yesterday and i put the front ones in today and will do the rears when i get a chance but already im looking for bigger corners to go around fast so i cant wait to put them in also. found out today that the rear tyres are well scrubbed on the inside so im in the market for some rear camber arms and im going to do the front castor arms also and i think that will just about do it.

post-44842-1219993386_thumb.jpg

i just took delivery of some tein dress up master lowered springs, i will be getting them put in on tuesday still with my factory shocks which are in immaculate

condition, i will let you guys know after what it's like.