SAU Community

R34 Gtt Fs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read my post...... NO ONE DRIVE THE CAR. If they pay a deposit they can sit behind the wheel - but only in the driveway ;op. I even do all my own spanner work cause no cutn sit in my ride.

Same as you dude dont need to sell it but its my compony car and im eating to much if i resell next year off my capital gains vs depriciation.. Actually im drivin an old VK rusty at the moment cause i worry about car parks....think its safer i sell and it might actually see more road time. he he

How you do resize pics cause i would love to put one up so people can actually see it ? not that i think anyone in these forums has the dosh to buy our wheels but it would be good to put some up. could you help me to resize my picks or post to a tut ????

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
If you read my post...... NO ONE DRIVE THE CAR.  If they pay a deposit they can sit behind the wheel - but only in the driveway ;op.   I even do all my own spanner work cause no cutn sit in my ride.

Same as you dude dont need to sell it but its my compony car and im  eating to much if i resell next year off my capital gains vs depriciation..   Actually im drivin an old VK rusty at the moment cause i worry about car parks....think its safer i sell and it might actually see more road time.  he he

How you do resize pics cause i would love to put one up so people can actually see it ?  not that i think anyone in these forums has the dosh to buy our wheels but it would be good to put some up.  could you help me to resize my picks or post to a tut ????

cheers

I'm sure you'll find heaps of people who will fork over 38G for a 7 year old car they can't test drive.

• 2 weeks later...
I have seen your r34 for sale for some time now........and most of us have the dosh as you put it.

But its your arrogance that has kept me away and possibly every one else.

:werd: sounds like a total w@nker. No need to advertise stating that no xxx touches my car and what not. go and advertise it somewhere else.

can I clear something up here man, I started this thread, then some other dude selling a white 34 has posted here saying that no one is gunna drive HIS car or some crap. go back a few pages and you will see his white 34 plus all the crap he has been saying for some time now, I dont care if you dont want to buy mine, It will sell one day as i am in no rush but dont mistake my comments about someone else posting crap.

This is what he the bloke with the white R34 wrote... not me,

"If you read my post...... NO ONE DRIVE THE CAR. If they pay a deposit they can sit behind the wheel - but only in the driveway ;op. I even do all my own spanner work cause no **** sit in my ride."

As if I would writre this if I wanted to sell the car???????????my Deep Purple 34 is still FS.

PS About the price, around 36k, i tell you what go out and find one EXACTLY like this kms and color in OZ cheaper... post it here and i will think about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...