SAU Community

Ps2 modchips anyplace in perth...?

Kaido_RR

Hey,

Im looking at getting a modchip for my ps2, i uses to be into all that type of stuff back in the day so i know how hard it was to install a modchip on the ps2. Can anyone requirment a place to get it done? (i dont care about price i just want one)

Im looking for a NON-SWAP type thanks :P

Mike

Nope Mod Shop no longer does them.... The place you are looking for is "Mod Stop".... They use the Magic V mod chip and from experience I can say it works pretty well.... The Mod Stop is also on Orrong road.....

Nope Mod Shop no longer does them.... The place you are looking for is "Mod Stop".... They use the Magic V mod chip and from experience I can say it works pretty well.... The Mod Stop is also on Orrong road.....

Ahh might be the "MOD STOP" that I pass on Orrong road then, knew it said something like that.

HD = hard-drive

PS2 HD Advance + 120GB Maxtor Hard Drive 7200 RPMs

HDAdvance Hard Drive Enabler Disc, and a Maxtor 120GB Hard drive. With the HDAdvance you can simply load original and backup games onto your PS2 hard disk and then run the games later on from there. Faster loading, no need to mess with game discs.

or you could get something like this you dont need a modchip or anything

PS2 Slide Card and Swap Magic v3.0/2.0 Combo

Play all PS2 Import & Backup games!With the Slide-Card you no longer have to install a ModChip to be able to play your PS2 backups or original import games. You do not even have to open the console, therefore your warranty stays intact. Works on Versions 1-8 of PS2 Console

SatMods in joondalup were really good. They did my xBox and used genuine chips ( i have been warned against people modifying with chips that arent what they say they are)

give them a go, good blokes and they usually mod it within the hour for you

alright i got pricers for the HD, basicly if u get it in perth you are looking at $110, i cant find that disk anywhere which means you will have to get it from the US, or jap which it cost around $40/$50AUS.

I think at the moment im going to buy the HD loader with a modchip get it from usa and buy something like $150 and that is with a 120gig hard-drive; now time to find someone that can install the modchip :D

guys, i wouldnt name places in Public. Dangerous for the businesses

Its actually illegal to do them now in Aust after a (semi-recent) court decision in a long running court battle that sony actually won !

One of my mates here in Vic used to advertivse etc etc. but got a letter about it all etc.

So do the shop a favour and dont mention them openly or soon they might not be doing mod chips for anyone!

I can mod all but i only use hd loader or swap magic disks for PS2.You will need a PS2 network adaptor and a 40 to 120g hdd.I can do a M card hack for $50 or HD Loader disk for $100.

I can do any V Xbox $40 for the mod installed and $130 for 80g HDD installed with all software.:thankyou: