SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

In the words of the late Big Kev...... I'm excited! Pick up my Stagea next week from the Gold Coast. Driving it back to the ACT. Its a white RS4 Series II. I have bought it sight unseen (apart from the pics from Japan). The dealer sent me detailed photos when it landed, and advised me that its got the Dayz carbon fibre centre surround and door handles, a CD stacker and full immobiliser Alarm already installed!! Happy days. Its also got a body kit, twin roofs and the rear airbags too.

So if you see me as I drive on my way through, give me a wave :)

post-25667-1138182904.jpg

post-25667-1138182919.jpg

Nice car. It will be good to see another one on the ACT roads. Hopefully I will be adding to those numbers in a few months.

Is it auto or manual?

In the words of the late Big Kev...... I'm excited!  Pick up my Stagea next week from the Gold Coast.  Driving it back to the ACT.  Its a white RS4 Series II.  I have bought it sight unseen (apart from the pics from Japan).  The dealer sent me detailed photos when it landed, and advised me that its got the Dayz carbon fibre centre surround and door handles, a CD stacker and full immobiliser Alarm already installed!! Happy days.  Its also got a body kit, twin roofs and the rear airbags too. 

So if you see me as I drive on my way through, give me a wave  :)

post-25667-1138182904.jpg