SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

We had a get together yesterday in Canberra.  We had Terminal's very nice RS4v, Marc2's hot looking Series 2, with 18's and a full body kit, and my Rs4 Dayz edition, with the full body kit and carbon fibre kit.  Here is a pic.  Terminal will be posting some soon too. :(

DROOL! Very nice

Woudl have been nice to see another Stagea on the SA Feb cruise. Oh well......

a bloke at my work said he saw a silver s1 with from the side strip down that was a different colour , in greystanes, apparently the taillights had been done with nightshades

a bloke at my work said he saw a silver s1 with from the side strip down that was a different colour , in greystanes, apparently the taillights had been done with nightshades

Greystanes, hey? That's only about 10mins from me!

haha, yes, yes it was me :rolleyes:

Man springvale road is PACKED in the morning. So is blackburn.. no bloody way to avoid the traffic! :happy:

Hahaha, because you didn't quote Humble, and your post was directly after mine there, I thought you were replying to me for a minute, then I went back and read the previous posts.

Here I was thinking "Hey, Alex has come to Sydney and not mentioned anything, we could have had a quick meet and cruise, and he was staying/driving close to my home as well..."