SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Fuzz your car looked insane soo much better in person than in pics all i wanna know is where did you get the kit from its so HOT and did the wing come with it?

Kit is a Charge Speed kit ... wing is a Dolphin wing. The wing l imported in, but the kit came on the car. I wanted the bigger Dolphin wing for the full "look at me" ... but there were none on yahoo jp :P

But damn l'm impressed with how well jap kits fit, pretty much perfect. Somthing many out here could take heed of.

dont know of anyone on here with a white series one

one of the guys i work with mentioned that he plays golf with a guy that drives a stock series one stagea. I will give him the website address for here and tell him to pass it on to his golf buddy. who knows could be his i will ask next time i see him where he works

spotted a silver S1, in morayfield, mah town. Was out with the normal thursday night scene, sat in a carpark for a while and he cruised through and straight past me!

Pulled him up, names Jack, had a bit of a chat. Took a few photos. First time ive actually spoken to someone with a stagea, and the first time ive seen one up close since i got mine a year ago! Had his for a month.

did you get pics of his car?

care to share?

aww yeah i guess i could throw some on. Its very stock, cept for the 17" wheels. Was pretty dirty too... But still, i was excited as hell chasing to catch up to him. Felt like a lil kid.

post-24895-1161413704.jpgpost-24895-1161413777.jpg

wow crappy photos... on my phone, at night. Nice guy to talk to, very happy with his purchase, and the attention it brings.

Edited by qikstagea

still havent painted your kit yet rob?

are you going to bother or is all the $$$ going to buy jays car?

Its all going to pay for Jays car, dude... Going to be worth it though, most definitely. People have been saying i should leave it white, and held on with the racing tape that is is, to keep that "just drifted" look about it, but no.

After i get jays car, like, a YEAR after, im hoping to splash a bit of paint on it.

StageaGirl / Kylie

my wife saw you heading south on the Kwinana freeway this afternoon she was stuck in the left hand lane and you passed her in the right hand lane she changed lanes to try and catch you to get a phtoto of your car on her phone to show me but she couldnt catch you she said you were "moving"

she was in our other car a ford territory so you didnt miss spotting a stagea.

it was between the roe highway and berrigan drive exit

ooo I was spotted :( but...ah oops yeah I tend to do about 10/15 over down there lol and sometimes I give it a good boot lol

I noticed three territory's..a grey a green and a blue one today down the freeway... what colour is yours?

green one is mine :(

yeah she spotted the car and knew it was a series 1 and was black and your number plates are pretty easy to recognise as soon as she told me that i knew it was yours.

yeah i do a bit over down there too but sometimes you get stuck behind idiots down there especially with the roadworks and random trucks pulling out from the centre rail works