SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

yeah that was me ... saw you in the distance and was "l'm sure thats an aristo!!"

First one l've seen on the road too ... damn they look good. Friend just got his & already has 19's on it, but l'm yet to see it.

yeah that was me ... saw you in the distance and was "l'm sure thats an aristo!!"

First one l've seen on the road too ... damn they look good. Friend just got his & already has 19's on it, but l'm yet to see it.

yeah ive chatted to that guy online but haven't met him. i think he has the 4th one in vic and i got the 3rd.

it was actually my gf that spotted the plates as i was trying to stay on the road checking your car out. only the 3rd ive seen and yours is by far the best.

Id nearly buy one of those hey... paint it the same colour lol. But do it up as a drifter - power - plenty, rego - none, and tow it behind the stagea. Would look funny, esp if it were behind a stagea with a 34 front.

here you go

these are from the cruise itself not the bbq at the end so you can only see my car and kylies as wildcat only came to the bbq.

last pic was the car that was behind me who got a little excited on some roadworks and as you can see it didnt end well :D

post-10595-1164547219.jpg

post-10595-1164547252.jpg

post-10595-1164547322.jpg

post-10595-1164547378.jpg

post-10595-1164547411.jpg

spotted and followed five stageas driving in single file drivin all over the Eastern suburbs of Melb on Sunday.

All series 1 specs and all different colours. Red ,Blue, Black, Silver and white

I was following in a 97 silver Volvo wagon with personalised plates :)