SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

MY MUM SPOTTED CYRUS near the highway at burpengary. and i quote -

"he had a wife and kid/s... had dark hair. car was gunmetal grey, a manual, and a loud exhaust'

lol figure thats gotta be you, man.

Edited by qikstagea

Proxy spotted: An ACT SAU member spotted Marc's white S2 trying to make it with an Echo yesterday morning. He's ok but the car is a mess, no info on write-off or not, i'll let him tell the story.

Spotted 3 Stageas in the space of 10 minutes - getting common now !!!

One is a white Series 1 near Baby on a Budget in Joondalup - owned by the manager there.

Then as we drove from there, saw a green Series 1 heading West along Ocean Reef Rd near Woodvale, then an awesome white Series 1 with a great body kit stopped at the lights turning right from Wanneroo Rd into Ocean Reef Rd - this was all around 2:00pm today

Spotted a Silver S2 Stagea, on copland dr around 10 to 6, turned left at the college, I was in the blue r32 4 door, don't know if you saw me , i was behind the 4x4, still nice looking stagea.

Spotted a Silver S2 Stagea, on copland dr around 10 to 6, turned left at the college, I was in the blue r32 4 door, don't know if you saw me , i was behind the 4x4, still nice looking stagea.

Was probably me, i live up the road there. mine is a S1 sorry to disappoint, but i have S2 taillights & Autech wing :ninja:

Spotted yellow Stagea going through the lights at Joondalup Dve and Ocean Reef Rd (just in time before the red light) - was in mine and gave a wave but probably didn't get seen (or just ignored !!!)

Cheers, Al

Spotted STG.34R in east maitland, silver stag the same as mine had S2 tail lights, can't be sure these days s1 or s2 , but is was RS4 had a big cannon n HKS sticker, it was raining too the 4wd would've had me, not sure if he seen me tho

Spotted a Silver S2 in east maitland today while going into greenhills.

That's right, i'm in Maitland for a couple of days, keep an eye out ;)

call into hassall grove on ya way home just jump off m7 at richmond rd and ya there at mikes house lol or gimme a ring pm me for my number if you get time :)