SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

call into hassall grove on ya way home just jump off m7 at richmond rd and ya there at mikes house lol or gimme a ring pm me for my number if you get time :teehee:

Sorry mate, didn't get the message in time. I'm back in the good old national capital now, it was just a quick trip to newcastle for a couple of days to see the in-laws. I'll make it up there one day though, don't worry about that.

Sorry mate, didn't get the message in time. I'm back in the good old national capital now, it was just a quick trip to newcastle for a couple of days to see the in-laws. I'll make it up there one day though, don't worry about that.

np bud anytime u like

spotted stageagirl and sweetleaf on the sau cruise last nite, i was lookin for you kylie to say hello but i couldnt find u, and sweetleaf i would of said hi, but u would probably think who the hell am i hahah :(

Yeah Brad, read that you went... Why didn't you take the GTO?

Was a fun cruise with peeps following anyone and everyone without a map.

Lucky we had a map :P

SPOTTED A FEW...

Silver [Kryptk] on Gnangara road thursday morning...

silver S2 on gnangara road on Thursday about 1:30pm

and a silver (unsure what series) with a dayz kit (not kirstie) on stock road and forest today.

spotted one around 12:30 on parramatta rd. heading towards ashfield from city

that was me in the dirty blue gtr!

thanks for letting me in :)

What colour was the Stag you saw yesterday, Angus? I drove home from Brooklyn yesterday via the city (had a few people to drop off), and it was around that time, but I don't remember even seeing a blue GTR in my travels...

What colour was the Stag you saw yesterday, Angus? I drove home from Brooklyn yesterday via the city (had a few people to drop off), and it was around that time, but I don't remember even seeing a blue GTR in my travels...

white series 2

Spotted 3intheback this morning, rockin up impromtu out of NOWHERE to wake me up on my day off to grab carparts!! Was having the best dream...

The guy must be a detective cos i didnt even give him an adress!!

Spotted the one on the left at Chermside shopping centre yestreday. I saw the empty spot next to it an just had to park there. Didnt see any mods. Still had the factory alloys. Also had no privacy glass on the hatch. Note how dirty mine is... :)

post-32606-1167723558.jpg

Yeah, i was so stoked that i parked next to it. I dont think i have seen my girlfriend roll her eyes so much though, she just doesnt get it...

I get that a lot. my GF, my mum, my friends, everyone. Just dont understand...

Spotted the one on the left at Chermside shopping centre yestreday. I saw the empty spot next to it an just had to park there. Didnt see any mods. Still had the factory alloys. Also had no privacy glass on the hatch. Note how dirty mine is... :woot:

Dude, that is GOLD!!! :sorcerer: :wave:

Actually, there's a Datto 1200 wagon for sale just around the corner from my house that I used to see every day, and I assumed it had been sold because I'd noticed it wasn't parked on the street any more. Last I saw there was a blue 1200 ute parked there, so the residents must have a thing for them.

BUT... I drove past tonight and I believe it's back there, I'm sure I saw it parked in the front yard, still with the "For Sale" sign in the windscreen. If I see the wagon parked in the street again, I'm gonna do a sneak attack, park my car beside it and take a few snaps! It's dark green too, so it should make for some cool shots!

my gf thinks we are all a bunch of NERDS! hahahah cos i have only seen one stag on the road goin the other way, and have had the car for almost 18months now so was stoked when i got spotted by a local nissan (nerd) and was posted on the local turbo car clubs site, and my car has had a lot of views since then and have had heaps of questions bout it etc.

Spotted - ME!!!!

I was just having a chat to a jap wrecker in Beckenham (trying to locate a smic from a R34 GTST) and got onto the subject of Stageas. He tells me he has a silver series 1 but he was driving past Spotlight in Cannington yesterday and he spotted a light green one in the carpark he pulled in to have a look, and couldn't stop telling me how much he fell in love with it, going on about how it had woodgrain interior highlights and what an awesome colour it was for about 5 minutes before I told him he was looking at MY CAR!!!!

**PREENS SELF VIGOROUSLY**

:)