SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted white S1 Stag here in Adelaide today, going down kensington road near watle park. Looked nice, saw it from the back nice body kit by the looks of things.... anyone here??

spotted a pearl white s2 yesterday afternoon with a dolphin bodykit and what looked like 19'' dished rims, looked absolutely stunning

was outside the moore park super centre on todman ave in kensington.

I didnt spot this (still havent seen a stagea) but a mate spotted a and took a photo of a white S1 on the sunshine coast, QLD. Was chock full of gear in the back (looked like they were moving house apparently) and being driven by a pair of 45+ year olds.

spotted a pearl white/cream stag with a autech kit?maybe???dished rims,nice car,anyone here??? on the graham farmer and then through tunnel,sounded nice,quieter than mine though(half good/half bad :P )had some car audio sticker on back window,i go everywhere an i dont think mine has been spotted...mines the silver one(stock now i got rid of rims) with the fmic and loud as exhaust....usually goin between half and flat foot :)

spotted a white S2, pulling a trailer on fwy sth at about 7:30m this morning, trailer said "balducci painting" i think?

then a white 260RS (or atleast the top of a white stagea, with a 260RS wing, pass me on the other side of the concrete bollards on roe hwy at about 7pm tonight.

nothing like mate. couple of hundred will have it modified to fit though

thanks anyway damn lol.

if anyone has a hks or similar zorst to suit s2 stagea cat back pm me i have cash waiting. canon out back look i want.

Edited by MARKRX3

if you would like to chat go to RIGHT THREAD.Spotted YELLOW s2 on reid hwy heading west,7ish pm.i don't think owner's are on site ???,