SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Boom!

haha, nice car mate! Analog sticker on the back... Exhaust sounds awesome!

Needs a wash though, when i turned off i was taking her for a wash... :banana:

thanks mate, yeah it could do with a clean, it doesnt get one much. i was on my way to the wheel repair place to get the new scratches over my lmgt4's looked at, that will teach me for asking a chick to move my car so i dont get a ticket :) they were spotless till yesterday, dunno how she did so many scratches, did u nottice them at all??

post-39843-1256560602_thumb.jpg

Edited by canarygsr

thanks mate, yeah it could do with a clean, it doesnt get one much. i was on my way to the wheel repair place to get the new scratches over my lmgt4's looked at, that will teach me for asking a chick to move my car so i dont get a ticket :D they were spotless till yesterday, dunno how she did so many scratches, did u nottice them at all??

ouch!

No, I couldn't tell, where'd you get your scratches looked at? I'd be interested to know as I need to do the same.

I've heard good things about a place called WHEEL FIX IT?

ouch!

No, I couldn't tell, where'd you get your scratches looked at? I'd be interested to know as I need to do the same.

I've heard good things about a place called WHEEL FIX IT?

i think it was called advanced alloy wheel, next street down from the sandbelt hotel.had never been to them b4 but knew it was there cause i use to live around the corner from there.. just wanted to see if there was a bronze paint i could get till i painted them black cause the silver showing now is already annoying me

If it was a White AXIS with a road bike on the roof that would of been me.

I have seen a Silver AXIS getting around the shire as well. Seen it a few times in the woolies carpark at Engadine.

Nar defiantly silver :(

i get my service done at autosport too. might ask greg who he is!

iva had pretty good luck on the spottage front lately... here goes

- spotted silver series 1 last friday on raby road minto standardish female driver

- silver series 2 with front mount and black bonnet going past the red cow / penrith station the other day dunno when

- last thursday night spotted yellow (i think) series 2 near mt druitt westfields

- a white series three near penrith plaza

- and lastly a black m35 on batt street bout half hour ago was the first ive had a good look at on the road very nice in black nice smooth lines love it

i probably wont see another one for 3 months now :D

iva had pretty good luck on the spottage front lately... here goes

- and lastly a black m35 on batt street bout half hour ago was the first ive had a good look at on the road very nice in black nice smooth lines love it

i probably wont see another one for 3 months now :)

Finally! I was beginning to think it was invisible! I didn't see you tho?(maybe yours is invisible...) Do you still have your r31 wagon? Loved looking at your build on the r31 site. :D .

Cheers, Dale

Finally! I was beginning to think it was invisible! I didn't see you tho?(maybe yours is invisible...) Do you still have your r31 wagon? Loved looking at your build on the r31 site. :( .

Cheers, Dale

yeah still got it i havent updated it for a while but its goin pretty good ive been tied up with tafe lately... if i get time on the weekend i might start it up it will be the first time to start since i did all the engine mods, turbo, cams, injectors, cooler, computer ect...

nar mine isnt invisible i was in my work ute... you would have thought i was a mad man if i drove past half hanging out the window of a hilux ha ha

far out, doonside, seven hills, penrith.. these are places im at all the time driven on daily and i still dont see u guys lol

saw a red S1 on prospect HWY today young fella behind the wheel, turning onto blacktown road?

KNG35M Yeh mate that was me. i like your stag nice and clean looking, i have seen more in the area now.

thanks m8 your was pretty clean as well

looked like u might have been with ya mrs that day

:happy:

I saw a silver s1 with black wheels yesterday @ 7pm on Station Road heading towards Seven Hills. I bet that if I'd gotten to the end of my street 2secs earlier, he/she would have spotted me too... :D

spotted on kawana way near kawana island on the sunshine coast qld burgundy m35 stagea at about 6.15 tonight. I was in my Bluebird attesa. :D

spotted a dark green S1 today numberplates started with STR heading into hornsby, i think an asian lookin fella was driving it, i was in a vy commodore so wouldnt have been seen

still havnt seen you around penrith yet Brent, which part are you from? im in south penrith

im from werrington,and often around seven hills, hornsby areas as well. i think i have seen u! look back through this thread and i think i may have seen u at Oporto on M4 once a few weeks back

pg 145 :D

Edited by IL11TE

spotted a dark green S1 today numberplates started with STR heading into hornsby, i think an asian lookin fella was driving it, i was in a vy commodore so wouldnt have been seen

Yep, that was me!

I look Asian? That's a new one! :D