SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted Nick just outside the West Ryde Hotel around 6.30pm. Probably just leaving the SAU AGM.

Also spotted Shell (I think) in a Yell R34 coupe with ACT plates at the same time.

Cheers

Andy

Spotted Andy and beeped quite a few times on Sunday! :bunny:

Yeah, I was leaving the AGM, and that would have been Shell in her yellow R34.

Spotted bbenny in his Blue M35 this morning in Forrestvile crossing the Wakehurst parkway.

Cheers

Andy

Oh I missed ya! Saw you last week on Warringah road and waved, not sure if you saw me.

spotted a White C34 S2 last night (Tuesday) 11:15 PM on Kings Way, Outbound! :thanks:

i was inbound... had black surround headlights?? or something. looked different :yes:

I just spotted a silver S1 with SAU sticker on the back window with no tint and a handfull of gauges parked behind the coffee shop at village square browns plains.

Spotted a green series 1 outside eastgardens chopping centre on monday and a red series 2 near bondi today, green s1 may have been a lady driver? Also a couple of weeks back spotted another green s1 in the cronulla mall car park, really nice rims on it

spotted the red c34 i've been seeing around, this time near kings park.

he sent me a few high beam flashes at an intersection and i returned with a few beeps of the horn.

one of these days I might even talk to this guy lol

Spotted bbenny in his Blue M35 this morning in Forrestvile crossing the Wakehurst parkway.

Cheers

Andy

I see bbenny every day. LOL.His car and awesome wheels are my desktop. Drool.

Just saw a Pearl White Stag while turning in Magid Drv.(fountain gate),coming from Dandenong recon it was behind me but I had a bad headache so just focusing on driving,so while turning i heard that noise checked on my right and saw the stag passing by.

Had a big green and silver sticker in the rear window ,RVC ? or something like that...nice ride with nice sound...

Nice yellow S2 with lots of CF bits. At Vonda Youngman Centre Mt Tamborine Saturday about 11am. 34RSV. Left a message under wiper

Don't think he's on the forums: Have seen him a few times him parked in Southport...

My first with my new Stag... Hi everyone!

After waiting my first 2 months with a stag to even spot another M35 on the road, got beeped at this arvo by a nice black M35 with some kind of black and white sticker on rear side. I saw you (I was in my stock blue M35), cheers for the beep! I would have waved back but only had my window half down and banged in my hurry :( Girlfriend thought it was hilarious!

Then 10 mins later saw a champagne M35 ARX on eastern valley way. woot!

Hopefully see more soon!

Andrew

Don't think he's on the forums: Have seen him a few times him parked in Southport...

fANCY HAVING A GOOD LOOKING Stag like that and not being on the forum.

Spotted Nick & Terens' rides out at the skids @ nirimba.

No whey!?!?!? I spotted YOU too, and Teren! I also spotted a silver M35 travelling along Mona Vale Road while I was waiting to turn right off Forest Way on the Pizza cruise today. This was just before 4pm.

After waiting my first 2 months with a stag to even spot another M35 on the road, got beeped at this arvo by a nice black M35 with some kind of black and white sticker on rear side. I saw you (I was in my stock blue M35), cheers for the beep! I would have waved back but only had my window half down and banged in my hurry :) Girlfriend thought it was hilarious!

Hopefully see more soon!

Andrew

The first one (black with stripes) was most likely Craig (aka Jetwreck), and the second one *probably* Andy (Andy65b).

(BTW, there are too many bloody Andrews here in the Stagea section!)

After waiting my first 2 months with a stag to even spot another M35 on the road, got beeped at this arvo by a nice black M35 with some kind of black and white sticker on rear side. I saw you (I was in my stock blue M35), cheers for the beep! I would have waved back but only had my window half down and banged in my hurry :) Girlfriend thought it was hilarious!

Hopefully see more soon!

Andrew

yup spotted you back....nice colour......Only just saw you in time.....don't worry about the GF laughing.....my wife laughs too!.....they just aren't as cool and mature as us! :)

Oh.....welcome to SAU