SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a White C34 driving down a driving down a driveway in Buffalo RD Gladesville in between 3-4PM yesterday

i think he is an auto electrician, i see it at VM automotive all the time

Spotted Luke and Kacey (fat-lad and Coastal Chill) tonight in their silver s1, and also spotted Ian (Xmetal) who'd tagged along with them for the cruise to the Thursday night Central Coast meet-up.

spotted dark green series 2 possible goldzilla at the m2 roadworks heading home from the coasty...

If it was last night (or, technically, early this morning) between around 12.15am and 12.30am, then that was me. My car's an s1, though...

Where were you? You're not one of the road workers who blocks the lanes off for 4kms and reduces the speed limit to 40km/h, so they can do road works for, what, all of 15 metres, are you? That is REALLY annoying!

s1 my bad i only saw your ass end as you passed me..

And yer thats me.. last night was 2.5km of fast lane closure so some f/wit engineer could inspect the lane line because it wasnt "sparkly enough" for him, that big a set up so a ute can drive along heating up two 30m sections of the line and throw some glass bead on to it.. The roads 1000 times better than it was but unless they get organised on what work needs to be done and in what order(or do the job right the first time) theres going to be more pissed off drivers and even bigger set ups..

On a good note thanks for slowing down to 40km/h not to many people do and it can get kinda scary with all those trucks and cars flying passed at 110km/h+ just shows who the hoons realy are..

s1 my bad i only saw your ass end as you passed me..

And yer thats me.. last night was 2.5km of fast lane closure so some f/wit engineer could inspect the lane line because it wasnt "sparkly enough" for him, that big a set up so a ute can drive along heating up two 30m sections of the line and throw some glass bead on to it.. The roads 1000 times better than it was but unless they get organised on what work needs to be done and in what order(or do the job right the first time) theres going to be more pissed off drivers and even bigger set ups..

On a good note thanks for slowing down to 40km/h not to many people do and it can get kinda scary with all those trucks and cars flying passed at 110km/h+ just shows who the hoons realy are..

LOL, my mate's been working on the M2 upgrade/resurfacing lately too, I've heard. He drives a profiler. The new surface is awesome, so much quieter to drive on! As long as there are "cats' eyes" on the lane markings, I prefer hotmix everywhere for road surfacing. The only time it sucks is when it's raining because without the cats' eyes you just can't tell where the lanes go.

Oh, I almost always slow down, and will do it more now that there are mobile speed cameras around - I've never been booked for a driving offence, and I'm not going to start now.

spotted a blue M35 with nice wheels, lowered, exhaust and aftermarket BOV. or maybe no BOV. that was me driving near you on fairford rd if youre on here. i was in the blue fiat with the white stripe

Spotted a silver M35 outside Wetherill Park recycling centre, stock as a rock! Flashed but don't know if the driver saw me in my invisible black M35...

LOL, my mate's been working on the M2 upgrade/resurfacing lately too, I've heard. He drives a profiler. The new surface is awesome, so much quieter to drive on! As long as there are "cats' eyes" on the lane markings, I prefer hotmix everywhere for road surfacing. The only time it sucks is when it's raining because without the cats' eyes you just can't tell where the lanes go.

Oh, I almost always slow down, and will do it more now that there are mobile speed cameras around - I've never been booked for a driving offence, and I'm not going to start now.

cool i don't look after the profiler very often but im the only daniel onsite so tell your mate to come up and say hi sometime....

Spotted Spoolin's M35 in his driveway this arvo. Good to meet you Chris, thanks for the wheels, looking forward to getting them on my beast!

Spotted a grey C34 Stagea zooming through traffic on Parramatta Road, just near the M4 entrance at Concord at 7:45 tonight.

Was going to give you a wave but you disappeared into the distance.