SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted last night around 9.00pm: silver S2 (maybe had rims?) heading West on Mona Vale Rd near Frenchs Forest. Was in my other car, and he/she was moving at speed, so no chance to acknowledge ...

Are you still in Sydney, Micah?

Spotted rosella's blue M35 on the Great Western Highway at Glenbrook, about 9:30 today. Looks nice mate, but needs a bath! Lol.

On my way to work this morning. But yeh, needs a decent wash since I had some weekends recently on a muddy property near Mudgee - maybe Friday .... I'll give you a ring and maybe catch up on my home from work. The new tyres fill the guards now so it looks a bit lower.

On my way to work this morning. But yeh, needs a decent wash since I had some weekends recently on a muddy property near Mudgee - maybe Friday .... I'll give you a ring and maybe catch up on my home from work. The new tyres fill the guards now so it looks a bit lower.

No worries, I'm about. Looks spot on mate :happy:

I have seen a few silver C34's around the Blacktown/Mt Druitt areas in the last couple of weeks. Waved to some dude as I was leaving Aldi the other day. Haven't seen anyone spot me around though so I guess they can't afford the internet....haha