SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

OK im seeing a white M35 RS/RX Aero Selection around the Ryde area. its parked in a street but im not saying where. you live around the corner from my old house off buffalo road.

anyone on here?

Saw Spoolin this morning getting on the F3.

Love the stance on that car. Finally I get to spot a SAU'er!

I was in the car with Spoolin! didnt see you... but we did see a Black M35 with an aftermarket grill on Monavale rd in St Ives on the way.

I was in the car with Spoolin! didnt see you... but we did see a Black M35 with an aftermarket grill on Monavale rd in St Ives on the way.

Was in the invisible shopping trolley. :ninja:

Bright Yellow S2 inbound on the Eastern at about 12:20 today. Was heading outbound, all too fast for the light-flash, wave etc.

If u mean the eastern distributor good chance that was me, also spotted a black s2 on north west arm road today and yesterday, exchanged waves today

Edited by Chris_Beli

Last thursday I saw a Silver Axis on South Rd, then later on I spotted a yellow C34 (Possibly Dayz kit).. maybe Dave? I wasnt driving, and only saw you at the last second.

Spotted a Blue NM35 on a tilt tray southbound about 7pm tonight on Pennant Hills rd, Normanhurst. Didn't look like Bbenny's.

Hope its not terminal :(

Couldn't see if it was pranged.

Spotted a Blue NM35 on a tilt tray southbound about 7pm tonight on Pennant Hills rd, Normanhurst. Didn't look like Bbenny's.

Hope its not terminal :(

Couldn't see if it was pranged.

Nope not mine...

Its safe and sound in my garage... in perfect working order :)