SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a white C34 with R34 GT-R wheels in the parking lot near turn 2-3 at Eastern Creek, then spotted a yellow s2 C34 stopped at a set of lights where Reservoir Rd crosses the Great Western Highway in Prospect.

Both cars spotted less than half an hour ago.

White C34 parked opposite Mills transport in Murwillumbah industrial estate most of the day. Also needed a wash but very nice.

I walked around looking for an owner but too many places where you could have been. Anyone on here?

Edited by Commsman

Spotted a maroon C34 in Thornleigh about an hour ago

Spotted this too at Normanhurst Train Station. Some Stagea related number plate on it.

Also a White NM35 RS/RX in Wahroonga about 4:30om. Gave a Wave (was in the PNM35) but couldn't see any reply cause I was squinting into the sun!

Spotted a white C34 with R34 GT-R wheels in the parking lot near turn 2-3 at Eastern Creek, then spotted a yellow s2 C34 stopped at a set of lights where Reservoir Rd crosses the Great Western Highway in Prospect.

Both cars spotted less than half an hour ago.

I heard u beep me at the lights but only seen taillights by the time i looked :)

I saw a 260rs in the pits, and wierd black volvo with stripes down the side parked near the cube at super-expensive-lap today

hmmm....I have no comeback.................atm!

Love the Super-expensive-lap tag........I would have to agree.....a lot of money for little track time. I would be no good as it as I like to go out and play with others for numerous laps at speed!

P.S. I cannot believe how stuffed turn 4 is now with that hump thats been caused by the short track!....something to look out for in the rain thats for sure.

Edited by Jetwreck

spotted a fair few in the paddocks at eastern creek raceway but still the legnums out numbered us!!!

Really....I didn't see one there... Maybe I get them confused with magna wagons..lol!

Bah! Not as sexy as a 260RS :)

One of my mates has a manual Legnum. One day we swapped cars. The Legnum is far more punchy down low than my 260RS. The turbos must be tiny. It's also lighter and easier to flick around. Low-down power also made it better at the skid pan. Having said that, the 260RS pulls hard up in the revs and revs much higher in each gear. Still dunno which one is faster in a straight line, but I suspect the 260RS will reel him in at higher speeds. We both agreed that the 260RS felt better to drive. Plus, they are a whole lot easier to maintain. He's been swearing at the Legnum lately. Hehe