SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

do you have the nismo side stripes??

also, congrats on the ride :)

No side stripes... there is a nismo sticker I'm yet to get around to removing :laugh:, a MINES one just on the other side too... haha

I was spotted on my way to work this morning on Pearcedale by a fella standing at the bus stop.

While fixated on my car driving past he went to sit down, but was standing half a meter in front of the bus stop bench.

Fell flat on his arse lol.

I was spotted on my way to work this morning on Pearcedale by a fella standing at the bus stop.

While fixated on my car driving past he went to sit down, but was standing half a meter in front of the bus stop bench.

Fell flat on his arse lol.

hahaha gold !:rofl2:

pulled up next silver Stag few weeks back on brighton Rd top of jetty road..Girl driving it..said howdy etc been haing to ask what BOV is on that? sound sweeeeeeet as !

spotted an almost identical silver series 2 stag to mine in the Woolies car park at Christies Beach (SA) this morning. You must live around the area because I've seen your car a few times now. Once I was walking back from the beach and thought it was my car and that someone had stolen it :laugh:

spotted an almost identical silver series 2 stag to mine in the Woolies car park at Christies Beach (SA) this morning. You must live around the area because I've seen your car a few times now. Once I was walking back from the beach and thought it was my car and that someone had stolen it :laugh:

You might spot me around the area too im usually driving around Christies beach/ Noarlunga area :action-smiley-069:

Spotted a Green S1 at the intersection between Goodwood Road and Cross Road a few days back. Gave a wave, nice looking ride mate!

Also spotted a White S2 with Dayz kit parked on Emerson Drive down my way, really clean with beautiful offset.

Spotted the silver M35 with GTR wheels again driving East bound down waverly road (Melbourne)

I had my arm out the window waving at you in my M35 Axis

hey wht510,

does you axis have black rims? if so nice! spotted your missus in wantirna south on tyner rd a few weeks back... nice ride mate!