SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Cheers. Was that you in Anguin Avenue Friday night?

You should head to the next SA cruise! We need more NICE C34s!

yeah that was me. i should be along for the next cruise as i missed the last one

Umm... good way to insult all the regular S.A. c34 drivers there Ryan!:domokun:

I wasn't being subtle... :nyaanyaa:

If you were quicker you should have come back with "Maybe we could have some M35s turn up for a change!"

I wasn't being subtle... :nyaanyaa:

If you were quicker you should have come back with "Maybe we could have some M35s turn up for a change!"

Oh I was quick enough, I just didn't want to stoop to your level. Be the bigger man and all that...

Plus I wasn't sure if you realised what you were doing..... sort of like when you bought your 35 :nyaanyaa:

Oh I was quick enough, I just didn't want to stoop to your level. Be the bigger man and all that...

Plus I wasn't sure if you realised what you were doing..... sort of like when you bought your 35 :nyaanyaa:

The scales say I'm the bigger man mate! :nyaanyaa:

White series2 with a big black wing at the end of the Pt. River expressway about 8 this morning. He gave me a wave and I gave him a flash...... with my headlights that is

yeah, the wing is fairly big i suppose, on the way to work, saw a black bonnet and some headlights to my left.

saw and exchanged waves with white c34 with big (flame?) motif on the sides in Taperoo the other day think a S1 or 34 front, returning home saw and enjoyed looking and listening to black c34 with an interesting handle on the tailgate back through Mawson Lakes (tidy), then Import Kids in the dog park on Walkleys rd as usual and the yellow Dayz RS (for sale) around the corner on Bridge rd, then a c34 Dayz in Clovercrest (parked in a driveway), then a silver c34 with white spoked 19's with leather inside and upturned pipes out the back.... oh that was my other one.

Edited by Springsteen