SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted some of the usual suspects at the jaf cruise last night me and dream 15 "iculkn" are starting to wonder if we are lepers or if its just jealousy that leads to being ignored by some bit sad really

spotted a blue M35 RS/RX around the Northbridge area parked out side a house yesterdat around 2:30pm

and then spotted a burgandy M35 ARX (with a checky money sticker in the back window and nismo sticker on the bumper) driving down Concord Rd, Rhodes. I was behind you dont know if you saw me but i turned down Homebushbay Dr. that was around 5pm'ish

Silver s1 rs4 at olympic dam, roxby downs.

A little unusual around this neck of the woods

Pffttt... ya not wrong. That'd be Landcruiser territory wouldnt it???

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=olympic+dam+&hl=en&ll=-31.278551,140.19104&spn=4.013594,8.453979&sll=-30.911651,139.356079&sspn=4.029111,10.546875&vpsrc=6&hnear=Olympic+Dam+South+Australia&t=h&z=8

Haha nearly is, there is normal roads out here :-)

I have seen a legnum, r32 gtst, r34 gtr and heard about a r35 gtr out here before.

Spotted a Silver S1 Stag Cruise past me the other night at 7.05pm at cnr of Highbury & Blackburn Rd Mt Waverly/E.Burwood where H.Jacks is. Was on Blacky Rd heading in Blacky direction.

Has STAGEA down the side on the doors, plates were MRNISIN (i think, i was hidden next to a mini bus, last second spot).