SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a few this weekend. Yesterday spotted a silver s2 heading home towards launching place, a green/gold series 1 city bound on the eastern freewayin the arvo, and another series 1 just in front of him. Then today a white series 2 in mt evelyn, and a dark green series 1 this arvo heading out of lilydale. Got a wave from the guy in the green/goldie one :)

That would have been me, I was checking the route for the cruise. Didn't see you though?

I was a passenger in the missus car thumbsup.gif ps your fog lights were on :P

Spotted a wine red ARX (one with the stick on black edges on the guards) in car park at Harvey Norman lighting at Penrith NSW around 9:45 this morning. Exchanged waves and big :thumbsup:.

T'was a female driver.

Are they on the forum?

Spotted a silver series 2 Stag a couple of evenings ago on Higbury Rd heading up the hill from Springvale Rd, was waiting to cross the road with my dog as you went past. Engine/Exhaust note got my attention, had that 'RB' sound.

Also spotted a black series 2 Stag down the other end of Highbury Rd just past Huntingdale Rd a couple of days ago, gave a toot/wave, got the same back. :thumbsup:

Spotted Silver PNM35 while stuck in accident traffic on the M4 tonight.

Stock standard; blank canvas!

Also saw yellow C34 leaving the freeway while I was stuck in the traffic.

Did I mention I was stuck in traffic?rant.gif

So that was you i saw! (i've got the PNM35)

Edited by JAP31T