SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

On Tuesday 10 July around 4:30pm I passed a red C34 S2 on Albatross Road, Nowra Hill NSW. I'm sure you would remember passing me, I was in a white Toyota Camry (rental) - a car as memorable as it is thrilling to drive :rolleyes: .

Then about a k up the road I saw a silver C34 S2 parked on the side of the road, which I also re-spotted the next morning in the same spot. Probably this one (with the twin sunroofs).

7555827858_c6f429996c_b.jpg

Yesterday morning (Friday) about 8:30 I seen a black C34 S2 on Yass Rd Queanbeyan NSW (parked) with SA plates. This time I was in my white R31 wagon, much more enjoyable to drive :D .

Edited by QJQ

And put in a very good account for yourselves too, by your times. Seriously, you two were pretty much the quickest all day through out the different courses. Very impressed.

I'll have a chance, but today just wasnt it. Catch you out there soon. Sorry. Didn't get a chance to say bye, Theo, but thanks for the ride!

Grey M35 RS on FTG Road Scoresby tonight. Stopped at the lights and said hi.

Took me a few seconds to realise there was another stag along side me.

Sorry, I thought it was a Volvo just from the colour. :no:

Will you be at the Stagea cruise this Sunday?

Spotted Theo, Alex, Ryan, Shaun and Gavin on Sunday @ Texi.

Theo and Ryan, was awesome to see you guys out there cutting it up. Alex and Ryan, major thanks for helping out on the day - these events don't run without volunteers like yourself. Gavin, was good to meet you, too.