SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a White Stagea at 3pm ish today in Hallam, intersection of hallam rd and princess highway :) Going opposite direction

That would be mine, I was filling with e85 at the Hallam United. Sorry I didn't see you Kate, must have had my blinkers on. :)

Spotted a red C34 in a local car yard with M35 17's on it; looked better than expected with the rims.

Auto, straight, nice paint; only $9900.

Daleo, I was wondering how long it would take you to spot that! I spoke to the dealer about it with mine parked across the road. It doesn't have the twin sunroofs like mine and it's non-metallic paint so I don't know what spec level it is. I have been doing some work for Springwood HiFi and the last 3 times I've driven down there I've passed a white C34 heading west on the highway near St Georges Crescent, you haven't been moonlighting in a C34 now have you?

Daleo, I was wondering how long it would take you to spot that! I spoke to the dealer about it with mine parked across the road. It doesn't have the twin sunroofs like mine and it's non-metallic paint so I don't know what spec level it is. I have been doing some work for Springwood HiFi and the last 3 times I've driven down there I've passed a white C34 heading west on the highway near St Georges Crescent, you haven't been moonlighting in a C34 now have you?

Lol, I saw it about a week or so ago, and promptly forgot about it.

I actually live just up the Highway from Springwood HiFi, do you spend much time around the area?

Just spotted a bunch of Stageas and their proud owners on pages 28-33 of Performance Imports No. 150. Great write-up and pics. Looked like an awesome day (apart from the weather).

7603811336_266b1b991a_b.jpg

Just spotted a bunch of Stageas and their proud owners on pages 28-33 of Performance Imports No. 150. Great write-up and pics. Looked like an awesome day (apart from the weather).

7603811336_266b1b991a_b.jpg

It was damn good; especially seeing a snaking line of Camry's & Volvo's clogging up roadways, & driving through the bends.

pffft crap magazine, not one photo of awesome :P

Isn't this the rear of it on page 33? The silver one with the dirty rear window parked in front of the other "awesome".

7612526708_6e2b59e5cd_b.jpg

I want to know when Matt stood on my bonnet to take picture 14....

And Iain, I can see in the pic14 where you had to wipe away some sneaky remarks from your rear window!

:P

spotted a white C34 at about 1:15pm this arvo on Dunheaved Rd, Werrington gave each other a wave :)

LOL, I was in that area too around 11am this morning. I spotted a white s2 on my way home - NEO-747 - on the M4 between around Eastern Creek until we both got off at Prospect Highway.

Also spotted a silver s2 in Greystanes turning off Merrylands Road, just after I was talking to someone about my car and the 4(!) Datto 1600s that he owns.