SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

(ACT) On Friday arvo, 3 Aug, at about 5pm I saw a neat silver C34 at the roundabout near Duntroon Golf Course heading towards Fyshwick.

Were you in the City yesterday by any chance?

I saw a very near black Series 2 C34 RS4S on Collins St @ 5:15pm yesterday arvo. I was on a red/white R1 with a mate on a Repsol Blade just in front of it at the lights.

nah not me. I catch the train into the city, driving in peak hour is hell!!

Spotted 2 stagea's at Perisher this weekend.

A Blue RX/RS with a great parking spot close to the bridge and Chris Benny also.

Mine was there also, but i take the tube up there so you wouldnt see him parked up the mountain.. Hope you were still there for monday as the snow condition was awesome!

Mine was there also, but i take the tube up there so you wouldnt see him parked up the mountain.. Hope you were still there for monday as the snow condition was awesome!

Yep, stayed till Monday lunch... was lots of fun.

Flemington at about 11:20am today ....

down mount alexander road all the way to the hospitals

White s2 days kit rego YAB-*** SSV dealership sticker on it... very nice and clean... and looked very warm also.

I was one Motorbike next to you for a while .... made me miss my stagea so much more riding in the rain and seeing one on the road haha

Spoted a Gold M35 ARX on the Monash freeway yesterday morning. Followed it from the Eastlink to Blackburn Rd. Then a nice White C34 in up near the Borassa in SA later that afternoon.