SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Caught a glimpse of a silver M35 just before 6pm heading up Sutton Rd just outside Queanbeyan NSW. Had what appeared to be snowboards on the roof - probably returning from an awesome time at the snow.

Silver axis blackened lights behind me at EC

hello :action-smiley-069:

yeah i seen 5 stagea's your gold M35 a white C34 and a white C34 with R34 gtr rims, a yellow S1 C34 with queensland plates and as i was leaving another M35 on Brabham Dr.

hello :action-smiley-069:

yeah i seen 5 stagea's your gold M35 a white C34 and a white C34 with R34 gtr rims, a yellow S1 C34 with queensland plates and as i was leaving another M35 on Brabham Dr.

The blackened lights and black grill looks great

saw the yellow rs4s aswell, passed on reservior rd, i gave a wave and revieved one back, i was in my silver c34 s2.

cheers.

Edited by OMY31T

saw the yellow rs4s aswell, passed on reservior rd, i gave a wave and revieved one back, i was in my silver c34 s2.

cheers.

spotted ur car in the paddock on saturday.

there were a few more, i think a M35 with ACT plates.........

[NSW] Spotted yesterday a sliver C34 turning left off Lane Cove Road onto Waterloo Road Macquarie Park around 2:20pm and then a white C34 (260?) in Blacktown near the library around 5:20pm.

Someone has finaly spotted my car, that would have been my missus taking my 3yr old to see the animals at the park!

Yeah I saw it there after I came out. Went up to take a photo, discovered a person in the passenger seat, she freaked a little... It was awkward.

That would have been me most likely. Looking around. Nd as u could guess not from area. From Adelaide. But I did see a s2 in my travels around there as well. Silver may have been u. Think it was near Bose or something.

That would have been me most likely. Looking around. Nd as u could guess not from area. From Adelaide. But I did see a s2 in my travels around there as well. Silver may have been u. Think it was near Bose or something.

Couldn't see your plates you were side on, noticed your sticker bomber side window :) welcome to Sydney mate- the road next to the stadium looks good at night if you still in the area.