SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

I spot a Silver S2 Stagea with dolphin? bodykit on the cumberland hwy frequently. Normally around 7-7:30pm weeknights.

Saw Dale's M35 today, never really seen an M35 up close. Boy they are nice!

Cheers Adam, looking forward to seeing some tough rims on yours!

Enjoy the bars mate. ;)

Red c34 s2 with L-plates leaving the Bunnings car park in Villawood (near Woodville Road) on Sunday around 5pm, might have been the same car Raf spotted at Canley Vale.

Yeh would be cause spotted him around 5:20ish

That would've been me! Big night out at the movie haha. Cheers for the spot!

Haha just had dinner at spargos! You don't happen to live in Woodcroft do you? There's one down the road from me that's blue!

That would've been me! Big night out at the movie haha. Cheers for the spot!

Haha just had dinner at spargos! You don't happen to live in Woodcroft do you? There's one down the road from me that's blue!

both you guys coming on the stage cruise?

Hah, yeah I live in Woodcroft, small world!! I probably have seen you around, what does yours look like? I've seen a couple in this area. Yup, im definitely going on the cruise, a bit new to the whole scene though.

Hah, yeah I live in Woodcroft, small world!! I probably have seen you around, what does yours look like? I've seen a couple in this area. Yup, im definitely going on the cruise, a bit new to the whole scene though.

Haha yea it is! Mines a silver s2 rs4s with 34 gtt wheels. Looks stock ATM lol I'm across the road of woolworths lol

Saw over the course of the weekend that was the Skyline Nationals 2012 in Goulburn- a Gent with a Lovely Blue PNM35 AR-X (Sorry I forgot your username, but your down Queanbeyan way)

Both Jetwreck and Scotty sans M35's

Andys old ARX that was doing 1:17s round wakefield on sunday- and won a track day prize in category!

A Silver C34 in the wakefield paddock

A great looking White PM35 with infiniti brake upgrade also in the wakefield- should have said Hi when you walked past!

And heaps of other cool Nissan cars....

Saw over the course of the weekend that was the Skyline Nationals 2012 in Goulburn- a Gent with a Lovely Blue PNM35 AR-X (Sorry I forgot your username, but your down Queanbeyan way)

Both Jetwreck and Scotty sans M35's

Andys old ARX that was doing 1:17s round wakefield on sunday- and won a track day prize in category!

A Silver C34 in the wakefield paddock

A great looking White PM35 with infiniti brake upgrade also in the wakefield- should have said Hi when you walked past!

And heaps of other cool Nissan cars....

where's the pic's :P