SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

White C34 on Castlereagh Rd near Cranebrook Rd Penrith NSW going towards Richmond this morning around 8:50am. I was going the other way, waved but no response from male driver. His female passenger must have been a honey to ignore a fellow stage-ian. :rolleyes:

Spotted a silver Stagea (think the last numbers on his plate were AAY) near Bridge Road (Adelaide) yesterday, waved and tried to catch him but he was too quick lol, i've seen him a few times now, next time you see a short girl behind the wheel of a white 25T RS4 you could always wave back :whistling:

Spotted a silver Stagea (think the last numbers on his plate were AAY) near Bridge Road (Adelaide) yesterday, waved and tried to catch him but he was too quick lol, i've seen him a few times now, next time you see a short girl behind the wheel of a white 25T RS4 you could always wave back :whistling:

Here's a (hopefully non sleazy) wave from QLD ! :action-smiley-069: Female Stagea owner, that's awesome. Big up.

:action-smiley-069: hello right back at ya! i dont know many girls that actually like performance cars...sad really lol. I even had to get my stagea seat rails moved forward 2 inches so i could get my clutch in all the way :whistling:

It is sad ! Last time I found a girl that liked performance cars, I married her ! She's a small one too. No wonder she likes Holden Gemini's.

I'm 6'4", and honeslty could do with the seat rails 1" - 2" further back. Rear seat passengers would have to be amputated from the knee down though :)

If you feel like it, put up some pics of your Stagea in here http://www.skylinesa.../page__st__1780

Cya :)

QLD - Spotted a stock white S2 going south on highway near Tallebudgera @ around 4:30pm today. I :action-smiley-069: but got deeee-nied.

on Cowarra st taren point i saw a Silver PNM35 at a fiberglass place and then while i was watching it a White C34 drove past then of course there was my Black m35, i personally have never seen more stags in one place at one time.