SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a nice silver M35 Axis turning right onto Wentworth Ave at Wenty yesterday afternoon.

If it was around 5:30pm, that was me taking daughter home from daycare!

Spotted StageIan(?) I think yesterday. Red C34 with black bar?

I was pulling into the servo next to beacon hill maccas. Gave you the big wave out the window. Was in my black 34 GTT. I think you saw me?

Cheers,

Shaz

Hampton Park. Sounds like it may be time for another cruise, there are a few new cars around to put names to... :)

yeah man sounds good maybe up in the hills somewhere, snow season is apon us :yes:

Silver ARX across from the beach at Lennox. Was Leigh up from Port Macquarie. Drove great for full exhaust & fmic. I strongly suspect a hi-flow of similar spec to Dale's was installed previously.

Spotted a gold arc with black rims on Elizabeth st in Waterloo yesterday afternoon.

That was probably me. I'm working around there atm. What were you driving? That was the first time i have been spotted.

That was probably me. I'm working around there atm. What were you driving? That was the first time i have been spotted.

I was in the Stagea waiting at the lights at McEvoy st when I saw you drive past.

Ever since i bought my m35 last Christmas , I have not seen any stags on the road yet

Kinda feels lonely :(

Is there any around Livo area or Burwood area where i work ?

Im in a Gold ARX

Edited by FrancoLam

Ever since i bought my m35 last Christmas , I have not seen any stags on the road yet

Kinda feels lonely :(

Is there any around Livo area or Burwood area where i work ?

Im in a Gold ARX

I'm in concord and also in a gold AR-X. Where do you work?