SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

I'll take what Ian wants, but 3 of them stacked! :)

Hahaha, nah, I kinda like the ones that just subtly extend out over the rear window, like the ones you see on the C34's (and which I wish I had on mine :banana: )...

yeah thats what i was thinking too nick.

maybe the AXIS wing is what ill get, depending on how much and availability etc....

Soooo, like this then?

post-31842-1229908181_thumb.jpg post-31842-1229908192_thumb.jpg

Or perhaps....

post-31842-1229908265_thumb.jpg

Sorry guys, not 1 GT wing (let alone a triple stack!) that I can find :banana: ... Mustn't have been trying that hard :(

Edited by iamhe77

Anzac Hwy probably about 9:20am today,

saw what was either a matte black or just a really dirty black S2 with r34 front end, looked really tough.

just wanted to say props

am i the only one spotting around here ? geez shame shame shame ..

a silver s1 on corrigan road just before the sandown pub around 5ish ? lady driver no spoiler, i came out of the side street just as she passed, if i tooted her she might of freaked out thinking i was coming out at her ... safty first

i see a silver C34 fairly regulary around carlingford near parramatta. Does it belong to anyone on SAU??

I also see a white C34 on vic road during the week in peak times.

Anyone else seen them??

i see a silver C34 fairly regulary around carlingford near parramatta. Does it belong to anyone on SAU??

I also see a white C34 on vic road during the week in peak times.

Anyone else seen them??

Not sure about the silver one, it might or might not be the same one I've seen around Winston Hills a few times now, who knows?

The white one (if it's an s1) might be Duncan, who lives near Victoria Rd.

spotted what i think was two S1 ( white and Silver ) Stageas on Princess Hwy heading south east just out of coonalpyn. was looking at the idiot behind me and didnt see you guys until u were up to my front wheel. i was in my silver S2 heading in opposite direction.

i'm not too good with stageas but i know one when i see one.

was silver, came up behind me on main road eltham and gave a friendly toot. was turning and changing gears and too slow to honk back lol