SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted last night (sat) pearl white dayz series 2 on susex street, cant remember what time i think 9.30ish pm had chrome 19's by the looks of things and a front mount.

it looked very nice, i was in the taxi next to it going back towards george st.

Edited by alu-siv_stagea

Spotted 2 stageas on the weekend

one silver ( very clean ) s1 outside cannington Fresh just before 7pm

also saw a ( pretty sure it was ) 260 RS just near bunbury on Saturday around 9 in the morning I suppose - he came up next to me and gave me a wave >_<

our car was disgustingly dirty so I didnt feel very good reprazentin the stagea crew

also saw a ( pretty sure it was ) 260 RS just near bunbury on Saturday around 9 in the morning I suppose - he came up next to me and gave me a wave :D

our car was disgustingly dirty so I didnt feel very good reprazentin the stagea crew

That was me!!

I pulled up to the lights and i was like wtf someone stole my car, oh wait im in it.

It wasnt that dirty!!

hey man :D good to meet you - Lotty pointed you out and we were wondering if you would catch up and say hello .. the 2 cars did look pretty identical - expect ours is missing a turbo and 100cc displacement haha.. how many kays do you get out of a tank before your warning light comes on ?

we got 450 out of the last tank ( 30 / 70 country and city driving )

That was me!!

I pulled up to the lights and i was like wtf someone stole my car, oh wait im in it.

It wasnt that dirty!!

hey man :( good to meet you - Lotty pointed you out and we were wondering if you would catch up and say hello .. the 2 cars did look pretty identical - expect ours is missing a turbo and 100cc displacement haha.. how many kays do you get out of a tank before your warning light comes on ?

we got 450 out of the last tank ( 30 / 70 country and city driving )

Happy to see another nice stagea in Bunbury. I had to try and catch up for a look :D

I get about 450-500k's yeah country driving, when i drive my car to work (up the collie hill) i still get the same. Around town though id be lucky to get 300k's. Go's in for a tune next monday so hopefully be beter after that.

so must be the case that on long trips we get much better fuel econ.

yeah we do mostly city driving and usually get around 320-380 k a tank

Happy to see another nice stagea in Bunbury. I had to try and catch up for a look :D

I get about 450-500k's yeah country driving, when i drive my car to work (up the collie hill) i still get the same. Around town though id be lucky to get 300k's. Go's in for a tune next monday so hopefully be beter after that.

ok on saturday arvo at like 5'ish a white stagea driving past epping on beecroft rd heading towards pennant hills/carlingford rd... i was stuck at lights in epping so couldn't toot or flash at ya.

My best mate rang me today and told me he'd seen a Stagea with a different-coloured door and front guard in his travels around the North Shore, we're guessing it was the victim of an accident.

My sister also mentioned she saw a white Stagea today on the way home from work in Epping, and it went in the same direction as her along Epping Road, Beecroft Rd, Carlingford Rd, onto Pennant Hills Rd towards Parramatta, before turning off into a residential street.