SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a dark blue M35 parked along the fence-line at Oran Park today, watching me and the SAU-NSW crew thrashing around the South circuit.

As always, I was the ONLY Stagea owner with his car out. :3some: BezerkR32 (Stu) and Xmetal (Ian) both have excuses - Stu was racing his LS1-powered R32 (good son of rajab it sounds awesome, and goes soooo well!) and Xmetal no longer owns his.

HELLO! I also have excuses!

hey I had an excuse too! but I'll bring it to the next one :P

I spotted Nick's stagea hooning around oran park today, looked good and I reckon the 32 gtr seat would have helped heaps...the standard ones are more lounge room than race track

Oh yeah, your excuse is more than reasonable too, mate! Can't wait to go for a ride in it when you eventually get it back. ;)

HELLO! I also have excuses!

Oh alright...

Just seen yellow s2 on Quakers Hill pkwy, guy driving his missus around. Also a white s1 (i think) about to turn onto Quakers Hill pkwy at Stanhope Gardens. Where are all these Stags comming from!

Just seen yellow s2 on Quakers Hill pkwy, guy driving his missus around. Also a white s1 (i think) about to turn onto Quakers Hill pkwy at Stanhope Gardens. Where are all these Stags comming from!

Man, so many around my area too! How come I never see them (or you, Tangents)???

Man, so many around my area too! How come I never see them (or you, Tangents)???

I'm hiding :thumbsup: have only had the rs for about 3 weeks but i work in richmond so dont get to parra that often... alas i think a little western subs meet is on the cards?

i work in richmond so dont get to parra that often... alas i think a little western subs meet is on the cards?

im only in riverstone, quite a few of us out this way actually

they're multiplying!

It sucks though: just got my Just Car renewal, and my value dropped by around $2.5k from last year: obviously more people are crashing them, too...

yeah they did that to me and tried keeping the premium the same... assholes... ended up adjusting the value back up for an extra 13 dollars

I spotted a silver arx on the motorway lastnite around c-town @8=9ish.

i think i flashed my brake lights at you while going past

That must have been me heading back from canberra!

Yes, brake lights flashed - if known at time would have waved dollars for one of those stainless dump pipes. :)

yeah they did that to me and tried keeping the premium the same... assholes... ended up adjusting the value back up for an extra 13 dollars

Yeah: it's really impressive (not): I have spent more than their market value on the car in the last 2 months... It's time to renegotiate, methinks...

saw gold/bronze m35 in lesmurdie the other day. as soon as i realised what it was, i stuck my arm out and gave the thumbs up. i didnt seem to get acknowledgement/ a relpy though. i was in the white suzuki sierra with the masses of spot lights on the front. :)

RBPOWA-(TJ)

Heatherton road/ Chandler Road Caltex.

gots honked at by a dark stagea, only just got your tail lights in my side mirror, Damn your fast on the horn haha

i didnt even see you until my boy scream out stagea....

scared the sh!t out of me and then honked :cool:

Ian

Edited by humble