SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Hey guys, new Stagea owner here.

Just spotted a c34 in silver i believe, around 330pm on Bunnerong Rd Matraville in Sydney's east.

Clean looking car! Gave a few beeps on the horn and got one back.

Cheers,

Brad

Hey mate that would have been me, i missed this post before i don't know how i didn't see it, nice stag mate.

spotted.. Black series 2 Autech on GT5 for sale $33000, didn't have enough money :rofl:

dont buy the autech, its crap, you can tune the normal s2 more, back in GT4 i maxxed out the autech and hit 430hp while the normal s2 got me to 550hp. :)

and 33k, just cheat your way through the special events :banana:

OK......it seem's that in my M35's absence a Silver AR-X has taken it's place in my area :happy:

Spotted Tuesday near Macca's at 3PM on Pennant Hill's RD, Thornleigh(Lady driver)

and then again

at Hornsby yesterday at 2PM.

Edited by Jetwreck

OK......it seem's that in my M35's absence a Silver AR-X has taken it's place in my area :happy:

Spotted Tuesday near Macca's at 3PM on Pennant Hill's RD, Thornleigh(Lady driver)

and then again yesterday

Not that it's an issue but who on here is letting there wife drive the car more than once a week....and why? :)

Moving in on your patch?

Pop a cap in dat ass!

OK......it seem's that in my M35's absence a Silver AR-X has taken it's place in my area :ermm:

and then again

THATS the one that I always see :P

They Live down the road from me... had a ranga kid in the back this arvo... saw it as it went past my balcony, while having a beer! I think the same house has a S14 drift pig, a S15, and a restored AE86... yes I did see you taking it for a "test" drive, whoever you are :P