SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

silver m35 parked on lovell rd just near the roundabout at the bottom of the hill.

that WAS me lol

did you enjoy the detour during the week because of the hole in the road?

that WAS me lol

did you enjoy the detour during the week because of the hole in the road?

if that was u did u change your plates the roads in ryde are all stuffed i wanted harder suspenshion but the roads are too bad for it

Edited by datzla

no, had them for a few years...........

wow i thought i saw a diferent rego last time i am blind i think. My new plates come in 3 weeks i wanted AAAC34 but at 440.00 no thanks so i got

AAA34T 90.00 thats better

wow i thought i saw a diferent rego last time i am blind i think. My new plates come in 3 weeks i wanted AAAC34 but at 440.00 no thanks so i got

AAA34T 90.00 thats better

Lol, my plate is AAE34C! Had it for as long as I've had a car.

i was on the hume hwy at i think it was bass hill and i passed a ser 2 stagea in white i waved and the lady thought i was stalking her. Her stagea was an rs not rs4 i thought we dont get them in aust

Lol, my plate is AAE34C! Had it for as long as I've had a car.

it is my work car so its AAA witch is adams auto accessories but i had to put 34t for fun my accountant said to put more work plates on it to make it look like more of a work car for tax reasons i said ok no problems then he even claimed my nistune hey its kind of a work expence so is the intercooler and turbo

it is my work car so its AAA witch is adams auto accessories but i had to put 34t for fun my accountant said to put more work plates on it to make it look like more of a work car for tax reasons i said ok no problems then he even claimed my nistune hey its kind of a work expence so is the intercooler and turbo

Good to have a smart accountant.:thumbsup: Cruises could be a deductible as well; business promotion?

Good to have a smart accountant.:thumbsup: Cruises could be a deductible as well; business promotion?

he is good but when i tryed to claim my ticket to eastern creek for the drags he just laughed and said no

Spotted a silver M35 yesterday afternoon on Parramatta Rd somewhere between Stanmore and Burwood (can't remember exactly). I think it was an AR-X, it had the beard but it was all painted body-coloured. It didn't have an AXIS grill on the front or AXIS wheels.