SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted a series one silver stagea turning onto beeliar drive from the freeway today about 6pm looked stock maybe with rims. was driven by a chick on her p's with a baby seat in the back

saw a silver series 1 at the importers yard at the end of the f3 today

That would be the "Toy Shop" at Beresfield I believe, when were you up this way Mike? come up often?

May have been, do you come up to Toowoomba often?

not really. but my missus lives in ipswich and has family in toowoomba that she always visits. she has my car nearly every weekend atm while i sit on my hands and wait for my licence...

oh and about the slope of that hill in the photo on the previous page, ill admit the slopes a little bit deceiving.

I was actually drving up the wall of a dam.

Edited by qikstagea

On Monday at 7.45am, I was pulling out of a shopping centre on the corner of Logan and Nursery Roads Mt Gravatt. I was polite and let two cars go in front of me and then as I pulled up at the lights I saw a silver S1 parked two cars ahead in the other lane - so I was a bit cheesed off that I could have been park right along side. Rego was 578 something. and had a website address on the rear window.

Edited by 3intheBack

spotted a maroon stagea in st marys today.

...i was the crazy person in the electrical van beeping my horn and yelling :)

Did you catch the plates, Andy? If it had standard wheels, I'm sure this is the same one I've seen around Blacktown, Parramatta and Wentworthville a few times. Reg: JAG75B

yeah it was pretty stock, didnt have custom plates either, they were white plates i think, but didnt pay too much attention as to what the rego was

it had a guy in his 20's driving it with a woman in the passenger seat

they looked at me funny when i screamed "GO THE STAGEA" as i gave them the thumbs up.

...their window was up so im not quite sure if they understood what i said.

Spotted a nice pearl white series 1 going into maccas at Blaxland, flashed, waved, guy looked at me like a Volvo driving freak with a thing for big wheels and a turbo whistle CD playing :)