SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Oh, and better keep on topic- the C34 Mailcall courier Stagea went past my place today! Still wonder if he is on here!

Alex, if it's a silver s1, his name is Shaun (username: sh@un). He's been on SAU since forever, but rarely posts anymore.

Yep, have you had it long? Any plans for mods?

I've had it almost a year, only mod planned atm is to change the intake pipe between the MAF &TB to one without all the noise reduction crap on it (like one from a Z33), I use it for work and need the ground clearance, full steering lock and reliability (boring i know..). My other car soaks up enough of my spare cash so don't want to start a second project just yet!!

Edited by JAP31T

The missus spotted a yellow rsfour-s on her way home on the M1 this evening. She said it had silver and gold rims (her description). # plate 415-RRP or something.

yeah i get around a bit. almost 70,000km in 9 months

1332816318[/url]' post='6291646']

I've had it almost a year, only mod planned atm is to change the intake pipe between the MAF &TB to one without all the noise reduction crap on it (like one from a Z33), I use it for work and need the ground clearance, full steering lock and reliability (boring i know..). My other car soaks up enough of my spare cash so don't want to start a second project just yet!!

wave.gifThat's not much! I think there was one on zclub fs lately. Get the CPV35 mid pipe. It opens up the exhaust a bit. You can tune it to!

Needs more supercharging if you ask me.thumbsup.gif

spotted kng m35 in surry hills the other day. i was the mailcall bloke checking out your car if you saw me.

Drop into my shop next time ur around coffee shop on the corner

Spotted two today; White C34 (Bodalla?) on Talavera Rd in the arvo, and a beautiful Charcoal grey C34 on Homebush Bay Drive around 6:20pm.

I was on the GSXR 1000 lane splitting.whistling.gif

Because I can.thumbsup.gif

just spotted a s1 burgandy c34 on my lunch break on springvale road side road across the road from staff aus. Just around the corner from my work. i think its got sau stickers