SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

M35 coming down Mt Tambo as i was heading up (coming from coomera way). Only saw you at last moment and car looked nice. wheels and low. Possibly more but i was too slow to see :D

[/quote

I never saw either of you. Maybe it was because I never went out.

yellow s2 at the dog part just off bridge rd today around 5.30. looked pretty clean from wat i could tell

That's Dave, he's been trying to sell it for months... owns a German Shepherd x Akita dog.

There's 3 Stags including mine that go there lol

That's Dave, he's been trying to sell it for months... owns a German Shepherd x Akita dog.

There's 3 Stags including mine that go there lol

and mine as i go past !!whoosh!! so why wont it sell? surely a twin sunroof RS can find a home, is it the colour :nuke: ??

great to know you still go there, i had only seen you on the road so far this year, maybe i can catch you good stagfolks down there.:cheers:

and mine as i go past !!whoosh!! so why wont it sell? surely a twin sunroof RS can find a home, is it the colour :nuke: ??

great to know you still go there, i had only seen you on the road so far this year, maybe i can catch you good stagfolks down there.:cheers:

Maybe because its auto? No idea such a nice car..

I don't go there often anymore, my pup (50+ kg bullmastiff) got too big and too many other entire male dogs so I just walk him around the streets now... better than the usual dogs there that have a go at mine...

Are you the one with the white stag and black spoiler? Or silver stag? :P