SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a silver s1 on Northern express way around 4.30 last night going through the a 25 construction zone without any work going on. Car was looking good I boosted as u pulled out and thought it was a highway cop for a while waiting to pounce

spotted another white c34 around elizabeth shopping center. the yellow foglights had been replaced with bluewhite globes which looked good.

Adelaide.. white rs4 dayz (Plate: --U982) turning right onto seacombe rd from south about midnight. Gave you a bit of a wave as drove past when you turned right again on diagonal rd :)

White C34 RS4S Dayz on Greensborough Bypass up and through the Civic Drive roundabout. Eventually turned right off Diamond Creek Rd down Aqueduct Rd towards St Helena.

I was on the matte black CBR1000 and gave you the thumbs up.

*Sunday arvo/evening saw a white S2 C34 on Douglas Rd, Blacktown was with a light blue BA Falcon.

*Tuesday spotted a burgundy M35 dropped on its arse at Hawkesbury UNI.

* Wednesday arvo 2:30ish spotted a silver Axis on George St, South Windsor.

Got distracted while half asleep this morning admiring a silver c34s2 on goodwood rd this morning and totally blazed a speeding camera.. cheers for the warning btw it just didnt register due to the aforementioned half asleep mode.. *facepalm*.. second one in 2 months after nothing in the last 6 years.. Nice ride you have

Edited by staglover

Adelaide.. aboit 6.30pm on king willies heading south just before vic square. White c34, much low, black wheels I think.. pimp!

That would have been me.

What are the chances of two Lightning Yellow C34 S2 RS FOUR S's cresting the top of a sharp steep hill from opposite directions?

Well it happened this morning...WOOHOO!!!!!

Spotted a lightning yellow S2 C34 this morning on Gilbert Rd, Castle Hill this morning at 9:20 this morning. Flashes & waves all round!!!

Probably the same two I saw yesterday.

Yellow c34 in kellyville ridge

Yellow c34 turning from show ground rd onto Windsor rd around 4pm yesterday.

Kellyville Ridge was me.

I don't think the other one I saw yesterday is on here.

Your car sure stands out. I also saw a red c34 pulling out of kellyville ridge a the ettamogah on Friday around lunch time