SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted a ice green s1 in ipswich. spoke to the oner for a bit and they have had the car about one year. I also told them of the web site so hers hoping we have a new member shortley.

hahahah i thought i saw a stagea behind me...but didnt have enough space to see all the front end and make out if it was actually one :(

so whats that like 100 to your 1 ;)

Spotted a green series 1 stagea i think in gosford heading towards sydney had green number plates... didn't catch any other details was too busy slamming on breaks to avoid person in front....

hahahah i thought i saw a stagea behind me...but didnt have enough space to see all the front end and make out if it was actually one :)

so whats that like 100 to your 1 :D

Yeah but at least I am on the board finally !!!

spotted brad in his GTO (nice rims :ermm: ) then 20 mins later I spot a motorcycle bouncing off the left hand side of my car :)

He's ok, has sore legs though and a bit shaken.

Some lady pulled out in front of him, and he rebounded off my car... Now the fun begins to get insurance to fix it all up :(

Cracked mirror surround, broken glass, etched back window, scratches all the way down :(

thanks Kylie, i think your stagea looks great now with the lowered suspension, it really makes a difference in appearance from the old highrider suspension :verymad:

damn sorry to hear about the motorbiker and damage to your car, its looking very clean for a black car (unlike my dusty, dirty gto)

Weirdest spotted EVER - Bright red S2 with Dayz kit and 19" rims parked INSIDE in the middle of Carousel Shopping Centre last night. Its being given away as the major prize in one of those "free raffle" things that market research companies do to get people on to their mailing list.

Yes, I entered :wave:

Weirdest spotted EVER - Bright red S2 with Dayz kit and 19" rims parked INSIDE in the middle of Carousel Shopping Centre last night. Its being given away as the major prize in one of those "free raffle" things that market research companies do to get people on to their mailing list.

Yes, I entered :D

Buy tix for me please Dale! hahaha