What Cars do you go wow at???

SliM

gt2, gt3

aston martins

bentleys

pontiacs

camaros

mustangs

dodge charger or challenger - yet to see one on road in aus.

all the fancy italians

any skyline :(

holden, yes holden - coupe GTS and GTO

rx8

tvr

m3's i like

and i'd love to see a koenigsegg but i don't think that will be happening any time soon.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything thats sporty, turbo charged & out of my price range :(

But the car that gives me an orgasm on the spot is a Black Lamboghini Diablo .... ooohhhh yeaaaah :P

Hmmm, a big list here:

Audi - RS2 (in co-operation with Porsche, mid 90's); RS4; RS6; A8 and A4 Turbo quattros (especially the Avant). Oh, and the original quattro sport from the old days of when Audi took over rallying. Maybe an allroad quattro in either 2.7V6TT or 4.2V8.

BMW - any M3 (E-30, E-36 or E-46), especially the E-46 CSL; the M5 (E-34, E-39 and the new E-60); the E-34 540i with the 6-speed manual (super-rare and very quick), and any recent or current 3 or 5 in "Mafia-spec" (all black, dark tint and lowered over a big set of wheels - NOT chromies though). Maybe even an X5 4.8is.

Honda - wouldn't mind an Accord Euro or the original DC2 Integra Type R, and would love an S-2000, but that's about it as far as Aussie-spec stuff goes. Maybe a new Odyssey, slammed over 18s.

Suzuki, Kia, Proton, Daewoo, Daihatsu or Hyundia - ummm, I'll pass, thanks!

Mazda - a new 6 or 3 (SP-23) would be nice, and an old school RX-2 or RX-3, or an MX-5SP or RX-8 would be great.

Mitsubishi - any Lancer Evo from gen 5 onwards.

Renault - WilliamsRenault Clio F1; RenaultSport Clio or RenaultSport Megane 225. Oh, and the insane mid-engined V6 Clio.

Volkswagen - the Mark IV Golf R32

Mercedes-Benz - pretty much anything except the SLK with the genuine, factory AMG stamp on it - C36, C32, C43, and the new C55; E55; CLK55; CL55; SL55; and S55.

Subaru - the new Liberty GT and 3.0R-B.

Toyota - any JZX80, 90, 100 or 110 in Tourer V spec; a JZA80 Supra with no rear spoiler and a mild kit, slammed over some nice wheels; an IS200 or 300 (once again, slammed over some nice wheels); GS300 (w/ wheels and lowering); LS400 or 430 (same again); AE-86 hachi-roku, AE-82 twin-cam, AE-92 SX/GTi/FX-GT/GT-Z or ZZE-122 Corolla (with the 2ZZ-FE Celica motor); JZZ-30 Soarer and SW21 MR2 GT turbo.

Lotus - Exige or Elise 111R, and the last of the Esprit turbos and the V8S.

Pagani Zonda.

Koenigsegg.

Lamborghini - the new Gallado.

Maserati - all of the GTs, especially the original 3200GT with the boomerang LED tail-lights.

Ferrari - 308GTS, 328GTS 355 and 360 Modena, and some of the old stuff like the 250 and 275 GTO California Spyders (as seen in Ferris Beuler's Day Off).

Aston Martin - the old James Bond DB5 and DB6, and the current DB9 in all its various guises.

Nissan - well, the Skyline of course (KPGC10, KGC10, FJ20ET DR30, GTS-X or GTS-R R31, any turbo R32, R33 GT-R, any turbo R34, V-35), Stagea RS-FOUR, 350Z, RPS13 180Sx or S15 Silvia, N14 GTi-R, or "Mafia-spec" recent edition Gloria or Cima.

Porsche - maybe it'd be easier if I mention the ones I don't like - no, wait - there aren't any!!!

So many cars (and so many more), so little time/money... :P

Old ones...

Lamborghini Miura

Fezza Dino / 250s

BMW 3.0CSL (no not the E46M3CSL) / E30 M3

Skyline KPG10

Porsche 356 / Speedster

Porsche 930 Turbo - BEAST

Merc 300SL Gullwing

Merc 300SEL 6.3 - the original gangster merc grunt machine

Lancia Delta Integrale EVO

Geez i feel like an old bastard.

Any exotic.

In particular, the new mini lambo (cant spell it)

Any Porka, hell I drove down the coast to see the GT when it was down there. *note they have BIG BIG BIG MOFO breaks!*

Bentlys, I really like them a lot.

Any cefiro, but thats just to see what the others look like.

And finaly anything rare, like say a HSV SV99, that sorta stuff, limited runs of cars.

Two Id like to note tho are I once saw a Audi quatro 5cyl turbo, like the old B class rally ones, but the road going version, I nearly had to pull over. And the flat nose 911 I once saw (rather rare).

Add to that any sleeper, I luuurrrvee the sleepers.

Any 25yo+ car thats either clean & original or heavily worked (esp Toranas, GT's & BMW 3.0CS's)

4.2 or 3.8L Series I Jaguar E-Type's before they became fat & ugly for the US market.

Any BMW with M or Alpina in its title.

Any car where it is obvious that performance is first & everything else is a comprimise such as Lotus 7 replicas, Italian supercars, etc.

Any car that looks reeeal hard to control on boost :D

Have u ever actually seen one on road in Australia though?

I haven't seen one yet but they also have not been here for very long....

I am sure after being at the motorshow that someone with too much money should pick one up....

I think there are a lot more exotics down in melbourne though....

me?

well, an obvious would be a Skyline..LOL

but other notable cars would be:

Datsun 240Z (ghosts from the past, that have been claimed by the sands of time)

Lotus Esprit S4S (yah, the I-4 turbo one)

Lambourghini Diablo or Gallardo (saw my first Gallardo last month)

Ferarri 360 Modena (the red one i saw last year on the street........left me speechless)

NSX (only sometimes though, because i actually see them quite often)

FD RX-7 (actually more rare than the NSX here)

MKIV Supra TT (yah, rare but common now; and riced out after the first F+F movie)

S2000 (i like the car, but see it a bit too much)

SE3P RX-8 (makes me think, "hey, want to race? i wanna show you something." LOL)