SAU Community

Jim Berry Clutch (Italia Spares) just made my day!

Holy crap! Just got my car back fromt he mechanic and I have to say this new single plate is the best decision I've made for this car in a LONG while.

Drives like a stocker with only slightly heavier pedal feel, almost 3400lb clamp and a carbonite clutch plate surface that seems to work great.

It wasn't insanely expensive either.

I'm also now totally sold on Redline Lightweight.

All in all, a very happy day. Roll on the 30th!!!

Adrian

Awsome clutch's, Had a 3800pound one made for the drag Silvia, felt so much like a stock one, I could still drive through Brisbane city. Also had a little 2200pound one put into my stocko Silvia.

Adrian, can I ask how much you pay'd for the 3400lb clutch?

Guest two.06l
last time I help a cheaterer out anyway, check your icq and you'll see i'm right ar*se clown

i wonder who the einstein is who ran one of these clutches at last years drag combat and told bu5ter about them?

Yes you are a cheesy poof! :)

You told me the clutches were the shit but I was convinced I should get one from a lot of advice and experience that Paul and Stace have had with theirs.

Oh..... SO NUURRRR!!!!!

As for how much I paid for it - including the Smurf Blood and fitting, it was just under $1400.00

Adrian

• 5 weeks later...

About $1000 exchange including shipping and machining my old flywheel.

Still getting used to it but the car is running slightly quicker mph (approx 2mph) for some reason. Probably cos the tyres have worn down lots :) :) :)

I know that when you look at a clutch you shouldn't make judgements on how it should perform but I'm telling you it 'looks' impressive.

Only one way to find out mate :)

Adrian