SAU Community

Skyline vs Supra

SliM

SK, not a drag racer but surely your not telling us 4WD is better than RWD for drag racing :D

When it's raining....YES

When the surface is dirty.... YES

When the road is broken up and bumpy....YES

When you have to run on skinny road tyres......YES

Just like the roads that I drive on every day.:D

Surely no one believes that if I put a 600 bhp GTR next to 600 BHP Supra on the road that the Supra would ever win. All the toyboy would see is :shake:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well SK knows what he is talking about so i wouldnt be the one to go against him.

Having said that i like the supra's and i know prefectly well that they are rockets with a big 3 litre TT engine they have. (The N/A's are pretty impressive as well i reckon). If i had a great deal of money and dont mind spending it on cars for the hell of it i would get one, but the skylines didnt get called Godzilla for nothing did they... plus look at the r34 GTRs, i mean what car comes with lap timers unless they are there to mean business...

Also, I love skylines and thats why i got my r33 as i prefer them more, and in a few years when my bank account is loking very healthy i would love to get a R34 GTR v-spec II ( or a NUR if i can) as they in my opinion are the sh*t.