SAU Community

To drift or not to drift

R31 GTS

As the title says, im wondering about what to do with the HR31. My first point is that there aren't that many HR31 GTS's on the road, my counter to that is that there aren't too many GTS's drifting,

Please guys tell mw what you think I should do

Your input would be helpful

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest two.06l
wait a sec, its gonna get drifted, i was just thinking of making it a full drift machine, stripping it out and stuff

go on, you know you want it

If you can afford it, yeh go drift, i'm sure it would be a hell of a lot of fun... I'd love to race cars, or drift in events but cant afford it.

When im earning better wages in a few years i might be able to... I am only a P plater, & an exceptional one at that! hahah.

how about doing all that and actually making it handle.. driving like a machine on the track instead :wave:

Drift is overrated..

p.s. there are stack of HR31 that drif.. go to any drift day and you'll see a few out there.

im confused. let me get this straight, you just purchased a nice ride. now you are thinking of respraying it and also turn it into a drift mobile. I think someone saw the jap spec orange r31 that was on one of the car magazines and wants to imitate. Although, if you have that kind of money to spend, by all means go for it.

The car they're talking about is the R31 House HR31 that came over from Japan for the drift nats.

Last year BOWZER participated in the drift nats, as well as a few other 31's.

Pics from last years drift nats

the r31 house dift machine seen at the dift nationals had ALOT of money put into it, i doubt we'll see any hr31 matching it anytime soon

Set her up for a bit of track work i say, but the thought of ripping her to bits is horrible

now everyone is building a "drift" car, full respray, vetrex body kit, deep dish wheel.

But how many people really able to afford drift a car like that?

a small error will cost u the bodykit or a wheel. U can see MANY example that people give up drifting their car after build up, then what's the reason of building one?

now everyone is building a "drift" car, full respray, vetrex body kit, deep dish wheel.

But how many people really able to afford drift a car like that?

a small error will cost u the bodykit or a wheel. U can see MANY example that people give up drifting their car after build up, then what's the reason of building one?

:werd:

As the title says, im wondering about what to do with the HR31. My first point is that there aren't that many HR31 GTS's on the road, my counter to that is that there aren't too many GTS's drifting,

Please guys tell mw what you think I should do

Your input would be helpful

Ok let me get this straight...From the couple of topics you've put up here, your 13 and its your dad's car yeah?? So why are you asking us what YOU should do with your dad's car?!?!?!?!?!? Im sorry but doesn't make sense to me hey

As for what i rekon your DAD should do with it, he should just leave it as it is, maybe oriantate it slightly towards track work but i wouldn't be touching it....

I read somewhere that drift is becoming the new "rice"...Im agreeing more and more every day

Right Boof, firstly my dad doesn't have time to go on the internet, so I do it for him, if you want to right stupid comments to a 13 year old, by all means go ahead, im just hear for POSITIVE comments, and constructive critism, and since when has drifting become the new rice, about 3 months ago it was huge, to my belief

Right Boof, firstly my dad doesn't have time to go on the internet, so I do it for him, if you want to right stupid comments to a 13 year old, by all means go ahead, im just hear for POSITIVE comments, and constructive critism, and since when has drifting become the new rice, about 3 months ago it was huge, to my belief, but please correct me if i'm wrong