san andreas almost out

racsov500

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i wanna know is how do u fcuk the ****s hahah

sex appeal is up n i got a few million dorrars

btw did u notice that when u goto another island without it being unlocked u automatically get 4 stars n get hunted down like a asian driver in sydney

I know all of you treasure this game, but hows about this, this is what i went through to finally buy the game.

I didnt have enough scratch to buy a new copy of the game, so i go to my local games rental place each day for 3 days, and then finally score a vacant copy, i hire it for a week (18 bloody dollars) i rush home, play it, and what do i get?? a scratched disc that keeps freezing on me!!. ok, im pissed now. Then i have a brainstorm. Why not trade in my old ps1 and a few games?? thatll get me a few dollars to buy a new copy. So i go back to my games rental place, and ask for a quote, about 50 bucks for my system and a couple of games, thats all good, but they dont have any copies of san andreas. So i get back in the car and head down to Electronics boutique, and i take them up on their advertised offer of trade in your old system and 3 games for 50 bucks off anything else in the store, so i go back to the car and get my ps1 and games, i go in, and the scabby attendant wont give me any value for 2 of my games!! so the offer is void (and he was cool, i mean he had an old nes controller for a belt buckle for ****s sake) Greatly angered i drive back home again, and pick up some more ps1 games, i then drive back and in the car park i take a park and then get abused by this european guy in a black VT commo, yelling at me for taking his park (he didnt even know the word for indicator, he was yelling at me for not seeing his "sign") i walk back in and finally i get value on one of the 3 games i give to the guy. So i then purchase my brand spankin new copy of san andreas, and the guy was even nice enough to give me a miniscule discount. I walk out pleased as punch and then walk off, i then realise i left the rest of my ps1 games in the store, so i rush back and pick them up then head home after around a 3 hour ordeal to buy this bloody game.

The quest is finally over, i now have my preciousssssssssssss haha. sorry for the long post but yeah it was good to get it off my chest :-)

Just got through a monster session with the little black box over the weekend. This game just gets better and better. Unlocked a Harrier jet. So cool you can do the vertical take off with it. It doesnt have guns but it does have lock on missles. And its too bad my luck in the casions in the game doesnt really carry into real life:( Would be good to make Crown pay me for once

btw... whats the deal with the whole America vs Australia thing they have going on?? :D

u know those adds about how America went to war against australia and stuff?? hahah man they crack me up.

go in the ammunation and just wait and listen to the radio in the background.

"... the actual guns that we used to f**k australia in the ass!!!"

lol

Had to go through about 75% of the missions to get the harrier.Is well worth it. Also an answer to a previous question regarding the hookers. If you pull up next to one and honk the horn,they will ask if your looking for a good time. When they ask that press the right d-pad button, now the should jump in and you can drive off somewhere quiet to test the suspention:D

my mate jsut did a mission where you had to go n root this chick with a massive dildo and dresss up in a g-string (gimp suit, and yes you get to keep it ahhahah) n what now....now he can walk around the streets and bash people with a bid purple dildo...interesting

I agree top game, i cant beleive how 'uncut' it is. I mean u dont hear that much swearing in an 'R' rated movie!

Can u guys recognise some of the voice overs? I picked up what sounded like Samuel L Jackson as the corrupt cop in the opening. And one of ya mates i think 'Big Smoke' sounds like Mystikal to me! Ryder sounds familiar also

NEED HELP??

Cheats and Codes

Arrrgh Completed all the missions on the weekend and then last night I decided to start from the start again and I went and saved over the finished game file:( No I have no choice but to do it all over again ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

i just got to san fierro. filled the big garage with and rx7 rip off (cant remember what its called....sx350 or something) a sultan (wrx) and a elegy (r32-r34)

niiice. got an old pimped out remington back at the grove

i love how you can mod cars!

and i love cruising along the hiway....you go flat out in a stolen bomb and its hard to keep up with other cars........and you bump someone and cause a huge pile up.....funny

how funny is that mission with the crop harvester....run people over....and the one where you have to burn a field of "herbal remidies".....cj's like "i think im gonna pass out"