SAU Community

san andreas almost out

racsov500

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had that same problem with the San ferrero garage and cars disapearing so I just dont use that garage anymore. Another option to get a patriot is at the Naval base in San ferrero theres one at the end of the peir past the warship and then its only a short drive to the drop off point or to a a pay and spray.

wellthat time it wouldnt open. normally im there for a few minutes but this took like 15 (i really wanted to keep this car and it was in no state to drive intercity) i drove away and back again, got the bike nearby and tried that..everything. oh well. its better now.

i tried the patriot off the pier but i had three fbi 4wds corner and kill me... ill try again next time im on

theres also the military fuel place...but theres no pay sprays nearby.

I just bought a PS2, the main reason being for san andreas and GT3.

WTF is up with the crappy HUD map ? U can't make out the 'bleeps' properly - Is that just cause i am too used to PC where everything is clear? But i have found i have to sit no more than 2m away from the TV or i cant make out bleeps - it's just crap...fuzzy...or sumpn (no it isnt my eyes)

Anyone know if running the componant cable would help?

Every other game is fine, I have never played a GTA game on PS2 before..maybe they are just crap in terms of the HUD - everything else is great

Amen! I thought it was just my eyesight deteriorating! The other GTA games weren't that bad, but you're are right the HUD in this is fu#$ked.

does anyone know where u can modify the skyline in this game?

i tried the trans fender place in san fierro and los santos but it just says "u can't modify this vehicle"

but yet i could mod the crap out of this thing that looked like a crx, wtf?

do u have to win races or something?

Found an interesting little loophole in the game. From what ive read to get the apache helicopter you need to get all gold at flight school first. But I came across a way to get one without doing that. Go to the Las Venturas airport and go to the checkpoint raceing start area, Start the heli hell checkpoint race-the one where you fly the helicopter but instead of going through the checkpoints fly up to the desert airport and park it in the hanger/garage then after you get the failed mission screen just quit out of the raceing drive back to your airport and there waiting for you is the apache helicopter :( The only downside to it is once you blow it up its gone and you have to do it all again to get one. It does make the vigalante mission so easy though

cool im gonna try that! i keep on raiding the base looking for it and all thats there is the big cargobob or whatever its called

that flying school mission of taking off, flying in a circle than landing? that really got me angry. youi get it perfect but stuff up the landing the slightest bit and you get zero%. very annoying! but heres how i think i did it-

use full throttle to get in the air. go slightly higher above the first corona, and go wide, lining up for the next. as you go through the circut slow the motor down with square, pitching the camera to help you see. if you don't make a corona, just fly up, and fly around over the ocean and do it again. it wont get a medal (for time) but its good practise for next time. oh, and if you do get into trouble, its usually better to bail out than stay in the plane. you get a parachute ( i think) so if you are high enough you can bail. if you are flying unusually low or over water you can just bail anyway. you fail the mission but at least you don't die and lose all your weapons :(

also save every test you pass. if you do crash and die, just load it and do it again.