SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Sorry Mr GOZILLA... What was wrong with sxygtst? Too good for us now? lol...

No seriously, how are you buddy? Long time! I've been scoping out the same GTR's as you on the forums... You cant just try and trade your wifes car in whenever you see a decent GTR! I see you still have the 19’s on it though! When are you selling them to me?

The car is good dude. Its coming along at snails pace but its getting there. The wide body transformation should be finished soon. I finally got the new clutch in, so no more clutch spin and a lot more wheel spin. Should be interesting to see how it goes when i fianlly get those gfb's in the engine bay.

What else is new? Sell your house? Moving back anytime soon?

Sorry Mr GOZILLA... What was wrong with sxygtst? Too good for us now? lol...

No seriously, how are you buddy? Long time! I've been scoping out the same GTR's as you on the forums... You cant just try and trade your wifes car in whenever you see a decent GTR! I see you still have the 19’s on it though! When are you selling them to me?

The car is good dude. Its coming along at snails pace but its getting there. The wide body transformation should be finished soon. I finally got the new clutch in, so no more clutch spin and a lot more wheel spin. Should be interesting to see how it goes when i fianlly get those gfb's in the engine bay.

What else is new? Sell your house? Moving back anytime soon?

i dont own a sexy GTST anymore Nath does. so i thought i would change my name to something i will be driving very shortly. And i can trade my misses car in if i like lol she dont mind i hope :lol: .

Hopefully people living in the house now will buy it. crosses fingers. if they buy it i get my GOZILLA next month. and as for moving back not in a hurry dude. enjoying it down here.

Where/Who!!! Damn you!

Well once you've driven your zilla for a few months you'll sell it. And i'll buy it off you! Either that or you can find me one too! And feel free to fund it if you want.

His name is Wink off the forums PM him.

Nah wont be selling that beast anytime soon. will be a keeper for a while. You want my rims??? how much you willing to offer?

Want to to find you a GTR. sell your car first and then we can talk :lol:

Alright will do.

Your rims? How much are they worth? Cut that price in half and thats what i'll give you.

Yeah well! Once i'm finished with the current project it will go up for sale at a fixed price (because i'm in no hurry to sell) and if/when it sells... You know what i'll be hunting for!

Thats what a project is all about Jonny boy! I know I wont get any of the money back! I dont really care! I want it to be finished the way I want it. Besides its not really costing me a fortune :( ok..it is, but still.

hahahahaha yeh i get what u mean. will be nice when finished. Any cruises or anything been happening up there?

Just about to hit the formal season so should be a few coming up. X-mas cruise is soon. Marques in the Park is really soon. So yeah a few! Oh and we are all going racing at WSID in January. Maybe you can bring the Bling bling astra?

Just about to hit the formal season so should be a few coming up. X-mas cruise is soon. Marques in the Park is really soon. So yeah a few! Oh and we are all going racing at WSID in January. Maybe you can bring the Bling bling astra?

No bling Bling mate i will have my GTR by then. what date in january is it?