SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Gif as in Gift for sure!!! I dont care what google says :P

sif you'd say Jif... it's a G not a J!!!

do you go around saying Jolf instead of Golf or Jiggle instead of Giggle or Jet the f**k out instead of Get the f**k out... should I keep going??

we dont say geeraffe, its giraffe as in jiraffe :worship:

120988733.png

I was downloading at the same time so its pretty bad :worship:

wooooooooooooooooooork is booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

:sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

haha dam you beat me to it... was gonna post on here when i got back but my net died. Was gonna ask if anyone knew of any job vacancies (office admin/ IT or labour) in Canberra, really want to move back there but havent had any success in the past month, not many places are hiring :X

i do detailing and driving for AVIS car rental, i used to work for defence though haha, so if your there on weekends and need a quick car wash let me know :) look for one of the guys driving around in a red shirt with a yellow reflector vest :P

i often see a white r33 go past hertz/budget/thrifty area but not sure if theyre on here. also spot a black 33, think his name on here was aurora but when i spoke to him he was a bit of a rude snob so i left him alone :worship:

Edited by MANG

ive been searching ever dam site for a stream but the only ones i can find are down because of demand or shit house quality (downloaded first half and half the dam screen is covered by some bastards head)

I might have to go see it at the movies...

3 streaming sites here but all currently down

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/2130

Edited by Baconer

tell me when mang and i will bring my car out for a free car wash :D

im working there tonight from 1:30pm- 9:30pm. were usually not too busy on sundays.