SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Could you please email it to [email protected] , i got it off Leigh a while back, but both of my copies have dissapeared and it would make it a lot easier getting the car back on the road.

its 24mb, too big for email.

I tested it and it was working, now its going html again... however, if you click on it to open it, it will (should, worked for me) open in your adobe reader, then you can click file save etc.

Let me know how you go, if you still cant get it, I'll give it to you on a thumb drive.

datto what side of town are you on... if you want my service manual let me know Ill put it on disk for you, I am belco way. Not even sure if it will help but hey, ill check tomorrow if I can zip it to fit into a 10mb file to be sent via email unless you set up a 1gig account with yahoo, gmail, or hotmail, check torrents as well there seems to be some fast software and manuals there as well.

I have a proper account with hotmail, i think its 2 gig, so it should be fine, but i live in Monash, so it would be easiest to get it off Michele. Thanks anyways.

Michele, ill give u a call when i get the chance. Thanks

hmm just browsing ebay for rims as i do and came across this vendor selling heaps of the Buddy Club P1 2 Racing rims in 19" for like $1200 wtf. I nearly bought a set of these in 18" when i had the skyline and i thought i was getting a bargin at $2k :P

either way seeing these for sale at that price makes me wish i still had my line :D (not sure why they are saying they won't fit a skyline without adapaters those offsets seem fine ???)

http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search.dl...&category0=

hmm just browsing ebay for rims as i do and came across this vendor selling heaps of the Buddy Club P1 2 Racing rims in 19" for like $1200 wtf. I nearly bought a set of these in 18" when i had the skyline and i thought i was getting a bargin at $2k ;)

either way seeing these for sale at that price makes me wish i still had my line :) (not sure why they are saying they won't fit a skyline without adapaters those offsets seem fine ???)

http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search.dl...&category0=

I bought a set of 18" jdm wheels a while back, they came off a JZA80 Supra. The back ones fit, although I would've had to roll the guards but on the front I would've needed fat spacers. Not sure what the offset was on them but they sit nicely on my brothers Supra now. :) (the b*#$*rd)

I'll probably regret putting this here lol but here's my BB Audition vid for anyone interested...

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/voting.html?memberId=518736

To nominate you need to register... takes less than 1min then you can nom whoever you want but can only nom a person once... just need to click "nominate for BB08!". you can also rate vids out of 5 stars...

You dont HAVE to nom me, but if you dont...

drillcat.jpg