SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

lol TiTan, was your post essentially backing me up, or actually explaining my assumption was wrong? either way I'm enjoying myself rofl

theoretically, could you turn back to accessories (assuming it's the same as a skyline ignition barrel) and still be able to turn the wheel, and apply the brakes appropriately ONCE (keeping pressure) before you regret turning the engine off? lol

^^ jealous pete?

lol TiTan, was your post essentially backing me up, or actually explaining my assumption was wrong? either way I'm enjoying myself rofl

theoretically, could you turn back to accessories (assuming it's the same as a skyline ignition barrel) and still be able to turn the wheel, and apply the brakes appropriately ONCE (keeping pressure) before you regret turning the engine off? lol

assuming you dont take the key out, the steering will be heavy but will work and the brakes will only work their best for 2-3 presses at best.

even putting it in neutral and jumping on the brakes is better than leaving it in drive with a throttle stuck wide open, plus as it was a rental breaking it isnt so much of an issue :(

Edited by TiTAN

This is a thread created to put random stuff in and when you may be bored. Thought I'd pull it from the archives.

Soooo Quiet on SAU lately FTW

I'M BORED :bunny:

I'm sorry Sin, I'm unfaithful to teh ACT... usually whore in the NSW chat thread :D

At least you dont end up talking to yourself in there :(