SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Haha, I went to Top Gear live at Eastern Creek earlier this year. They had a 3 lap postie bike race with some professional moto riders. It was the funniest thing watching them run down the straight bouncing the bike trying to get it to go faster. Will have to try and find a video or some sort

Edited by dontyellpl0x

Allo Allo !#$ Mr Bren................ Maaaaaaaaaaate :)

The boys in your shop have Black n White JapSpec Garage T's and stuff. I want - Please.

Can you PM me availability n price plse. ( I MAN size ).

Cheers

Dick !

Hey Dick,

The shirts are Driftindustries.com shirts joined with Japspec logos if those are what you want pm me as there are many of designs for them.

Although I can get normal Japspec Garage only shirts I just have to wait for the next bunch to come through

Yeah, I was in it for the fun. I did not get $40k+ worth of fun out of my R33. Not even close.

Shouldnt of hit Skippy and you might have had more fun in it!

Shouldnt of hit Skippy and you might have had more fun in it!

I hated that car well before skippy used it as his ride out of this life haha. If that incident only did $50 of damage, that was still $50 more than I was prepared to spend on it. I'd had enough of spending such ludicrous amounts of money constantly chasing problems just so I could maintain the current condition it was in.

Also your post is the biggest mindf**k I've experienced in quite some time. How can you pull off one of my most hated grammatical errors only once out of the 2 opportunities in that sentence?!!? bahahaha

Hey Canberra people's

Tomorrow arvo/night I will be heading to Canberra to go to brod burger, so was thinking if any of you guys and girls want to catch up and say hi and eat burgers would be cool

Nah, easier to damage the car imo. Or at least easier to do much more costly damage.

Damaging the bike will be the last thing on your mind when you drop it at speed.

I have a question... why doesn't Fast & Furious use Skylines? Sure they are old (10 years or so) but an R34 or even an R35.. I know the R34 was in FF2 for like a minor moment.. but it blows my mind why they use other cars over such performance cars. (Not being biased - posting on a skyline forum lolol).

Well, apparently R34's are illegal in the states due to some "safety" issue? Didn't pass it in the states, I dunno, that's what I keep reading on youtube comments. But the fact they use an R34 in FF2 kinda defeats the purpose of not "using one", the fact they used it for a scene, one would only assume why not use it for the rest of the movie? Also, the R35 GTR was seen at the VERY end of FF5 - why not use it during FF5? Sure, if the R35 GTR loss to a car, a debate could be had given it's performance but.. yeah.. I just don't understand why they wouldn't use them.