SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Atleast we speak the same language now Daniel parts can be swapped and shit if something goes wrong and you dont know what it is.
S1 or S2? with series two you gotta put down your clutch to start it which is kinda cool coz modern cars are doing it now but nissan had already thought of that 1998

S1 or S2? with series two you gotta put down your clutch to start it which is kinda cool coz modern cars are doing it now but nissan had already thought of that 1998

Really? I didn't know that. Why is that a good thing?

Congrats Mani! Those 12 weeks are gonna take foooooooorever!! :P

That Clutch in to start function sux balls... You can't just lean in, knock it into neutral and start it. Must be in the seat.

Hyundai have been doing that for probably 20 years. (found that out when a friend couldn't start her old Excel)

• Like 1

I clutch in before I start my r33 anyways haha

Must be a habit I picked up from somewhere.

Could possibly be that I tried to turn the key a few times when it was in first and I didn't clutch in.

The car is a series 2 so that's why it has thy funky looking front bar haha. But they do come with a better diff so that's an added bonus.

Thanks for the offer with part swaps Bryce and Shell you are right about how it's going to feel like a life time before the car arrives.