SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Oh and I have some more good news as well.

I finished all the stages of my application for a promotion. Got through the interviews, tests and psych test as well. Now it's left in the hands of HR to decide.

It does make me a little more optimistic being the only person who applied for the promotion haha

Yeah I always clutch in when starting as it puts less strain on the starter motor plus I always park in gear. (no turbo timer)

but on those rare ocassions when you aren't in the car (eg, focused on the engine bay) it'd be a pain. :/

Congrats Daniel .... Welcome to the world of white 34's, a privilege offered to but a few ... indeed the selected few, you shall never look back. Btw nice car mate.

This man speaks the truth.

Nice wheels too. Looks super clean.

Mine is a series one. Series 2 also had a slightly better trim on the seats and door cards. The series one material get's dirty looking quite quickly. Mine has the Altia? body kit not sure if the series 2 had that as an option.

Yeah I always clutch in when starting as it puts less strain on the starter motor plus I always park in gear. (no turbo timer)

but on those rare ocassions when you aren't in the car (eg, focused on the engine bay) it'd be a pain. :/

I dont clutch in.

unless I have to.

and the extra strain is a clutch disc, and input shaft.

not that much.